Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Taz's art

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Taz

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Taz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Okay so I haven't been doing artwork for very long so be gentle ;D . Anyways I've posted one or two of these over at Newsarama already................

Taz

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Taz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm

I haven't got a scanner and have to take pics of them so they're really big and not that great quality but anyways heres some more............

And this is a sequential page on an adaption of a Bruce Springsteen song I'd try to draw........

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:05 pm

You've got some nice pieces here.

I think what you need to do is shore up your basics, such as anatomy. Your pieces can be really good when you are referencing, but tend to suffer when you are not.

Keep us posted with updates, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Taz

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Taz » Fri May 23, 2008 6:58 pm

jsalwen wrote:You've got some nice pieces here.

I think what you need to do is shore up your basics, such as anatomy. Your pieces can be really good when you are referencing, but tend to suffer when you are not.

Keep us posted with updates, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks man, I totally agree with the anatomy - I'm starting a college course after the summer that focuses heavily on anatomy and life drawing - thanks for your two-cents :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri May 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Awesome. Taking a life drawing class will definitely help. Also, just practicing will help. Just keep drawing, Taz. It's all about the love of creating.

leave a comment with facebook