Advertisement

So I finally got to the comic book store!!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 540 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

So I finally got to the comic book store!!!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Giant Size Astonishing X-Men - WTF? I had to read it twice just to figure out what was going on, and even still, I was severely unimpressed. Of course, it doesn't help that this book comes out twice a year so I barely remember the storyline. But Kitty Pride is bonded with a giant bullet and none of the heroes bothered to try to save her? What a stupid ass ending! The first story arc on this book was great, and then it just got completely retarded. This book was a total mess.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

scottmdavis
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Re: So I finally got to the comic book store!!!

Postby scottmdavis » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

im waiting for the Oversized Hardcover.. some maybe next year I'll be able to finish reading it.
[center]Image[/center]

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Re: So I finally got to the comic book store!!!

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 pm

It would have been hard for this to live up to the hype. After the delays and such, it would have to have been the equivalent of Watchmen in one issue to have been worth it.

I'm sure Youngblood: Imperial and Bloodsport are up to the task though. :P

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum