Friday, September 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So I finally got to the comic book store!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Giant Size Astonishing X-Men - WTF? I had to read it twice just to figure out what was going on, and even still, I was severely unimpressed. Of course, it doesn't help that this book comes out twice a year so I barely remember the storyline. But Kitty Pride is bonded with a giant bullet and none of the heroes bothered to try to save her? What a stupid ass ending! The first story arc on this book was great, and then it just got completely retarded. This book was a total mess.

scottmdavis

Factor 8

Postby scottmdavis » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

im waiting for the Oversized Hardcover.. some maybe next year I'll be able to finish reading it.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 pm

It would have been hard for this to live up to the hype. After the delays and such, it would have to have been the equivalent of Watchmen in one issue to have been worth it.

I'm sure Youngblood: Imperial and Bloodsport are up to the task though. :P

leave a comment with facebook