Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Dark Knight Money Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 pm

This is where you guess how much Dark Knight makes!

It will be interesting to see if morbid curiosity really makes this film huge.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 pm

My guess is:

265 million domestic.

ErickCruz

Mad Hatter

Postby ErickCruz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:34 pm

jsalwen wrote:My guess is:

265 million domestic.

im totally gonna "Price is Right" you

$266 ;D

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 am

Damnit!:D

investcomics

Birdman

Postby investcomics » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 pm

292 Domestic. Heath's Joker will make this film the best Bats film of all.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:20 pm

In a culture that is disgustingly obsessed with the exploitation and self-destruction of celebrities, I say this becomes the highest grossing comic book movie of all time, based solely on the Ledger factor. 425 Million Domestic. This is what people have been saving those stimulus checks for.

investcomics

Birdman

Postby investcomics » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 pm

JudeTerror wrote:In a culture that is disgustingly obsessed with the exploitation and self-destruction of celebrities, I say this becomes the highest grossing comic book movie of all time, based solely on the Ledger factor. 425 Million Domestic. This is what people have been saving those stimulus checks for.

Biggest comic of all time......? It looks as though Ledger is going to put on a performance that is simply brilliant. Jude you could be right.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 pm

I don't see this breaking 400 million, but it's madness like that which I love. :-*

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:51 pm

investcomics wrote:
JudeTerror wrote:In a culture that is disgustingly obsessed with the exploitation and self-destruction of celebrities, I say this becomes the highest grossing comic book movie of all time, based solely on the Ledger factor. 425 Million Domestic. This is what people have been saving those stimulus checks for.

Biggest comic of all time......? It looks as though Ledger is going to put on a performance that is simply brilliant. Jude you could be right.

I'm pretty sure Spiderman currently holds that title with 417 million, right?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:54 pm

jsalwen wrote:I don't see this breaking 400 million, but it's madness like that which I love. :-*

People are excited about this. If Iron man can break 300 million, this movie, with the same basic fanbase PLUS the added hype of the Ledger thing is bound to top it. It will be drawing viewers from a different demographic.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 pm

JudeTerror wrote:
jsalwen wrote:I don't see this breaking 400 million, but it's madness like that which I love. :-*

People are excited about this. If Iron man can break 300 million, this movie, with the same basic fanbase PLUS the added hype of the Ledger thing is bound to top it. It will be drawing viewers from a different demographic.

But losing the young kid demographis. I really doubt that 7 year olds will want to watch this. It will be interesting to see what happens.

AntiLogic

Factor 8

Postby AntiLogic » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 am

Dark Knight's gonna be the SHIT! :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 am

JudeTerror wrote:
investcomics wrote:

I'm pretty sure Spiderman currently holds that title with 417 million, right?

I think SPiderman does indeed hold the record.

leave a comment with facebook