Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hercules movie

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Hancock director Peter Berg is spearheading a fresh take on Hercules for Universal, reports Variety.

Berg will produce and will develop to direct Hercules: The Thracian Wars, a co-production of Spyglass Entertainment, Berg's Film 44 and Radical Pictures. Spyglass and Universal will co-finance the film.

Ryan Condal will write the script, based on a five-issue comicbook series by Steve Moore that debuted in May through Radical Publishing.

Spyglass' Jonathan Glickman, Roger Birnbaum and Gary Barber will produce with Berg and his Film 44 partner Sarah Aubrey, with Barry Levine producing for Radical. Jesse Berger will executive produce.

"What resonated for them was that this was character driven, about a character who's more man than god, with conflicts and redemption," Levine said.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm

It looks like everyone is jumping on the comic book bandwagon.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Who would watch this?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:33 pm

JudeTerror wrote:
Who would watch this?

I haven't read the comic.

Anyone here check it out?

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 am

Why Blud Blood hasn't been optioned out yet escapes me. ??? ;)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 am

SuperginraiX wrote:Why Blud Blood hasn't been optioned out yet escapes me. ??? ;)

Hahahahaha...

I want to be the next Batman and Robin.

leave a comment with facebook