Advertisement

WELCOME TO THE BLUDHOUSE!!!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 952 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

WELCOME TO THE BLUDHOUSE!!!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am

As you know if you're reading this, the BludNet forums have moved over to the Outhouse. The front page of BludNet will remain the same, and all posts and users will be transferred over to the new forums, but the user base of The Outhouse and BludNet forums will be merged so that anyone can easily post on either board. We hope that this will both bring our creator community to the Outhouse and also allow the creators here to gain more exposure with their larger and more frequent user base. The transition will be nice and smooth, but if you have any trouble logging in over here, head to the front page of BludNet - www.bludblood.com - log in right on the front page and send me a PM from there and I'll sort it out for you.

Our little niche in the internet comics community is beginning to go places, with the Outhouse and InvestComics getting on a bunch of major comic company press release lists, more traffic than ever before coming to our front page articles, and over a million hits a month on the Outhouse forums!!! It simply makes sense for us to stick together in this way for all of our mutual benefit as we continue to grow. Any posts made earlier today on BludNet have been lost in the transition, unfortunately, as I had to import the database from yesterday.

THIS FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO POST THEIR ART FOR EVERYONE'S ENJOYMENT. IF YOU'D LIKE PEDI AND OTHERS TO CRIT YOUR WORK, PLEASE INDICATE THAT IN YOUR THREAD.
Last edited by S.F. Jude Terror on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Postby pedi » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:11 pm

hey Jude.... for some reason, I posted to my postitdoodles thread on bludblood, and it did not update here.... and I tried to go to BB.com today, and it was down...........

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 pm

pedi wrote:hey Jude.... for some reason, I posted to my postitdoodles thread on bludblood, and it did not update here.... and I tried to go to BB.com today, and it was down...........

BludNet is back up - when I moved the forum, it broke the front page, which had all sorts of modules connected to the forum.

As for the post, I used a database dump from yesterday to import to this site (because the process was too much of a pain to go through again), so all the posts made last night and this morning were gone.

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Postby pedi » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 pm

hey, what about bringing the critique forum here too? There's a lot more artists here.....................

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 am

pedi wrote:hey, what about bringing the critique forum here too? There's a lot more artists here.....................

I did - it's combined with the Creator forum - and still your domain. :)

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner