Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Your Top DCU Villains

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 am

Clicky.







Update coming shortly.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 am

WOOHOO!
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:30 pm

:-)
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm

40 views and no comments? :cry:
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Great White and Dr. Polaris make the list in the last spot, but there's two Red Lanterns who've only been around for a couple issues tops higher on the list? Ridiculous, even if I didn't vote for any of those folks.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:49 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Great White and Dr. Polaris make the list in the last spot, but there's two Red Lanterns who've only been around for a couple issues tops higher on the list? Ridiculous, even if I didn't vote for any of those folks.


Trust me, I brought that up to the people that voted for them.. :roll:
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:57 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Trust me, I brought that up to the people that voted for them.. :roll:


You should have discounted their lists. I mean I guess you could make a case for Atrocicus, since he's at least starred in one full arc and is related to the Inversions, but the fact that another one (probably the cat that's been in all of 5 pages and probably got a 1st place vote from someone with that character in their avatar and sig) is on the list is kind of lame.

This is the problem with democracy on such a small scale. One nut job can throw the whole thing out of whack. :P
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 pm

124 to 121.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:05 pm

misac wrote:124 to 121.


Ares, freakin' ARES, got less votes than that goddamn cat-Lantern?? B.S.

and Skeets was never a bad guy...that ws Mr. Mind in Skeets's armor. i call senanigans.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:07 pm

chap22 wrote:Ares, freakin' ARES, got less votes than that goddamn cat-Lantern?? B.S.

and Skeets was never a bad guy...that ws Mr. Mind in Skeets's armor. i call senanigans.


Oh dear God we're not even to the top ten and shenngans are being called. :roll: Why is it chap? Are you AFRAID of whose #1? That the Cyborg Superman-manics out there put him to #1. That I somehow stuffed the ballots? :P
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

chap22 wrote:Ares, freakin' ARES, got less votes than that goddamn cat-Lantern?? B.S.

and Skeets was never a bad guy...that ws Mr. Mind in Skeets's armor. i call senanigans.


Totally agree. Ares is awesome and got hosed, and Skeets was never evil. That would be like counting Red Tornado as evil because his body was used for Amazo, or counting anyone effected by a Starro as evil.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Zechs wrote:Oh dear God we're not even to the top ten and shenngans are being called. :roll: Why is it chap? Are you AFRAID of whose #1? That the Cyborg Superman-manics out there put him to #1. That I somehow stuffed the ballots? :P

if it wasn't for you, that dud would be lucky to make the 1-point club. i ain't worried in the slightest.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 pm

chap22 wrote:if it wasn't for you, that dud would be lucky to make the 1-point club. i ain't worried in the slightest.


Wait.. chappy.. wait.. You'll be surprised where Henshaw is placed. Oh yes. You will.. :twisted:
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Zechs wrote:Oh dear God we're not even to the top ten and shenngans are being called. :roll: Why is it chap? Are you AFRAID of whose #1? That the Cyborg Superman-manics out there put him to #1. That I somehow stuffed the ballots? :P


There is probably no way he's in the top 20, and really almost zero chance he breaks the top 10. In fact if I had to guess I'd say he ends up with something like 30 points, 10 of them coming from you.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:13 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:There is probably no way he's in the top 20, and really almost zero chance he breaks the top 10. In fact if I had to guess I'd say he ends up with something like 30 points, 10 of them coming from you.


You haven't seen the Rama voting have you? Henshaw was voted on A LOT. Even if he wasn't voted #1 by a few. I do think he might be top 20 and if he's top ten.. :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavemold, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], MarvelFan88, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 33 guests