Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your Top DCU Villains

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:42 pm

chap22 wrote:bah. Thawne is so cool, he's Barry's greatest enemy, Iris's worst nightmare, the star of Wally's best story, and the ancestor of Bart's greatest enemy. now THAT is a Flash villain.

*snore* :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:I thought he'd be there for sure. I wonder who the other is if it's not Morrow or Sivana. I'm interested.

a hint: he's (i think) the first "super-villain" in comicbook history.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 pm

chap22 wrote:bah. Thawne is so cool, he's Barry's greatest enemy, Iris's worst nightmare, the star of Wally's best story, and the ancestor of Bart's greatest enemy. now THAT is a Flash villain.

This is the ultimate case of me agreeing with you

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Thawne is a great character, I'm not in any way trying to knock the guy, but he's still basically a one note guy. There's nothing redeeming about him. There's nothing complicated about him. To paraphrase the great Dr. Cox, he's a bastard coated bastard candy with bastard filling. That's cool and fun, but Cold is so much more interesting and as a result I enjoy him much more.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Zechs wrote:*snore* :P

Henshaw sucks.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 pm

chap22 wrote:a hint: he's (i think) the first "super-villain" in comicbook history.

Could Gene Hackman or Kevin Spacey figure it out?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:45 pm

chap22 wrote:a hint: he's (i think) the first "super-villain" in comicbook history.

And his name represents chap's choices. Their always STRANGE. And always Hugo. :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Thawne is a great character, I'm not in any way trying to knock the guy, but he's still basically a one note guy. There's nothing redeeming about him. There's nothing complicated about him. To paraphrase the great Dr. Cox, he's a bastard coated bastard candy with bastard filling. That's cool and fun, but Cold is so much more interesting and as a result I enjoy him much more.

i miss the days when bad guys were just bad guys. hell, Johns is even trying to make Sinestro sympathetic these days. SINESTRO!!!!!!! F that. give me bastard coated bastards with bastard filling any day! :-D

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Fuck, I have no idea. Braniac (I'm sure he made your list, but I don't know if you consider him a mad scientist still or not)? I look forward to the eventual reveal.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

chap22 wrote:Henshaw sucks.

He can't suck. His lips are metal. So how can he feel? :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

starlord wrote:Could Gene Hackman or Kevin Spacey figure it out?
no, rdrs figured him out already. and i don't consider him a "super"-villain, just a villain.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

chap22 wrote: F that. give me bastard coated bastards with bastard filling any day! :-D

Henshaw.. Henshaw..

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Zechs wrote:And his name represents chap's choices. Their always STRANGE. And always Hugo. :P

He's a lock for the list as well. I should have thought of him, but I forgot about him.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Fuck, I have no idea. Braniac (I'm sure he made your list, but I don't know if you consider him a mad scientist still or not)? I look forward to the eventual reveal.
Brainy's not in my top 10 either. :-D

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm

chap22 wrote:i miss the days when bad guys were just bad guys. hell, Johns is even trying to make Sinestro sympathetic these days. SINESTRO!!!!!!! F that. give me bastard coated bastards with bastard filling any day! :-D

That's why Major Force is so awesome!

leave a comment with facebook