Monday, June 18, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

2008 Turkey Bowl Champions!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:09 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:There are crazy people on this board. I'm not posting pics of myself.


I have a facebook page.


I don't have facebook -- my evil co-workers will hunt me down and post bizarre things -- it's funny MOST people would be afraid what their friends post LOL....

In your opinion am I a crazy one on the board? If so :(... if not, PM me a pic - not like you haven't seen plenty of me :)
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:The President of my company doesn't.


I was in the men's room when he was in NY, visiting our office. He walks in, says hello, does his business and then walked out without washing his hands.

It was all I could think about the rest of the day every time I saw him shake somebody's hand.


Money does not buy you class, apparently.


Having worked in the not-for-profit theatre sector for years interacting with celebrities and major donors I can say this is, sadly, true.
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm

cunninglinguist wrote:I don't have facebook -- my evil co-workers will hunt me down and post bizarre things -- it's funny MOST people would be afraid what their friends post LOL....

In your opinion am I a crazy one on the board? If so :(... if not, PM me a pic - not like you haven't seen plenty of me :)


Clearly since I don't fall in the former category, you don't live up to you bragging... and hence my lack of received PM :p.
User avatar

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:19 pm

cunninglinguist wrote:Having worked in the not-for-profit theatre sector for years interacting with celebrities and major donors I can say this is, sadly, true.


Was your job to watch people pee and see if they wash their hands?

(Having worked in theaters I would not be suprised if this position existed.)
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 pm

cunninglinguist wrote:Clearly since I don't fall in the former category, you don't live up to you bragging... and hence my lack of received PM :p.

Facebook is blocked here at work, so I can't get to my pics.


Besides, how do I know you won't post my picture here?
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm

lancer_man wrote:Was your job to watch people pee and see if they wash their hands?

(Having worked in theaters I would not be suprised if this position existed.)


I was paid to professionally kiss ass... as a result knowing their bathroom habits was very important :p.
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Facebook is blocked here at work, so I can't get to my pics.


Besides, how do I know you won't post my picture here?


Given the number of secrets I know about many Outhousers that haven't been shared, I would think you are safe. Plus I can pretty much guarantee ANY photo you send would be less incriminating than what I've received from other users... ;)
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:37 pm

cunninglinguist wrote:Given the number of secrets I know about many Outhousers that haven't been shared, I would think you are safe. Plus I can pretty much guarantee ANY photo you send would be less incriminating than what I've received from other users... ;)

Okay, maybe when I get home I'll PM one to you

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], jephd and 48 guests