Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

12/04/08 -- Chappy's Blue Plate Specials...le Spoils!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:08 pm

and I agree with your take on this issue of Batman, but then I've disliked everything in Batman for the last year or so. Still loving Tec, though.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm

diana_fan wrote:NEVER!!!! :mad:

Ok, probably at some point in the future, it will change. But the more people ask/request/beg/order me to change it, the longer that future will take to come to fruition. ;)

Would you change it to a Seven Soldiers avatar?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:13 pm

with someone's bulging crotch, of course.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 am

chap22 wrote:yeah, but so do DOOM and Namor since WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in old-school FF.

Yeah, but they've gotten over that in the last few years and actually seem to kind of respect each other now.

I don't recall Loki and Doom ever making nice. In fact I don't think anyone really likes or trusts Loki anywhere in the Marvel U. It probably has something to do with the fact that Loki isn't a villain, but is actually just a dick that loves fucking with everyone everywhere all the time.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 am

starlord wrote:some great reviews Chap. I really hope you don't mind if I also do a review for SI #8 in my column? I try to stay clear of the stuff you do, but I'd like to chime in on this one if it's alright?

feel free. :-D

leave a comment with facebook