Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Doctor Who Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Remember.. they're returning..

[youtube=425,344,8Bhl1gu_ZmM][/youtube]

[youtube=425,344,6-JAi4CGGM4][/youtube]

[youtube=425,344,wtOwOGNQeZ0][/youtube]

If you do not watch you will be DELETED.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

OK, after seeing that possible new guy................

I want Paterson, NOT that guy to be the Doctor.

I also want the REAL Cybermen, not the alternate reality ones anymore.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:OK, after seeing that possible new guy................

I want Paterson, NOT that guy to be the Doctor.

I also want the REAL Cybermen, not the alternate reality ones anymore.


That guy is not going to be the new Doctor. The simple fact that the episode is titled so suggestively pretty much confirms that fact.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 pm

KSChris wrote:That guy is not going to be the new Doctor. The simple fact that the episode is titled so suggestively pretty much confirms that fact.


A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!! :-D

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

The Valeyard............................should he return?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:OK, after seeing that possible new guy................

I want Paterson, NOT that guy to be the Doctor.

I also want the REAL Cybermen, not the alternate reality ones anymore.


I think this is supposed to be the real Cybermen. This next Doctor reminds me a little of Pertwee.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Zechs wrote:I think this is supposed to be the real Cybermen. This next Doctor reminds me a little of Pertwee.


Then why look like that? That's lame.

Hey, I may kill you if you say that again.....Pertwee had charm, that guy's playing a buffoon.

Never insult Petwee. :x
User avatar

Homerofborg

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Homerofborg » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Shame we can't get Pascal, Skywatcher here... This would be like old times here.... :cry:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Homerofborg wrote:Shame we can't get Pascal, Skywatcher here... This would be like old times here.... :cry:


You left out ORAC.

Aren't they all over at the Rama still?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Then why look like that? That's lame.

Hey, I may kill you if you say that again.....Pertwee had charm, that guy's playing a buffoon.

Never insult Petwee. :x


Cause rubber suits look bad? :P
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:You left out ORAC.

Aren't they all over at the Rama still?


My arch-enemy..

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Zechs wrote:Cause rubber suits look bad? :P


Huh?

The last couple of time we saw the real Cybermen, they were wearing silver painted flight suits, not rubber.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:54 pm

Zechs wrote:My arch-enemy..


ORAC.....OUT?

:-D :wink:
User avatar

Homerofborg

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Homerofborg » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:00 pm

I hope ORAC never finds the Outhouse... Though I miss Brady's Hammer on him :twisted:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:ORAC.....OUT?

:-D :wink:


Image

NEVER SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME.. and sorry to use one of your nine lives but I hate those two words together.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Fysh, Google [Bot], Grayson, pastajoe, Pizza Dog, Sully85, uz000 and 59 guests