Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your Top Marvel Villains

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 am

Here are your Top Marvel Villains!!!

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am

I have no idea who those guys are. Well I have a vague idea with KIA.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 am

Jack Burton wrote:I have no idea who those guys are. Well I have a vague idea with KIA.

Slayuback is from the very first Deadpool mini

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:57 am

Jack Burton wrote:I have no idea who those guys are. Well I have a vague idea with KIA.

KIA is from the Initiative.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Slayuback is from the very first Deadpool mini

I figured as much since he had a trading card and he does have a very 90's look to him.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 am

eypcrew2 wrote:KIA is from the Initiative.

That's what I thought.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:01 am

Jack Burton wrote:That's what I thought.

You should really check out the Initiative. It's one of my three favorite Marvel books right now.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 am

eypcrew2 wrote:You should really check out the Initiative. It's one of my three favorite Marvel books right now.

I tried it but it was only ok for me. My immediate goal right now is Annihilation Conquest, and catching up with Nova and GOTG.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

Jack Burton wrote:I tried it but it was only ok for me. My immediate goal right now is Annihilation Conquest, and catching up with Nova and GOTG.

The Initiative took me a little while to get into, maybe like four or five issues, I have all them so if you decide you want to try it let me know, the NOVA and GOTG books are amazing, I don't think you'll be disappointing.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

eypcrew2 wrote:The Initiative took me a little while to get into, maybe like four or five issues, I have all them so if you decide you want to try it let me know, the NOVA and GOTG books are amazing, I don't think you'll be disappointing.

Can't believe I dropped Nova. I decided not to read Annihilation Conquest because well after Annihilation was so awesome I didn't want to be dissapointed and since Nova was crossing over I nixed it. I really wish I hadn't now as it's a great book and GOTG has the same team a cool characters. So yeah need to catch up.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 am

So many fun characters are coming...

:-)

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 am

Jack Burton wrote:Can't believe I dropped Nova. I decided not to read Annihilation Conquest because well after Annihilation was so awesome I didn't want to be dissapointed and since Nova was crossing over I nixed it. I really wish I hadn't now as it's a great book and GOTG has the same team a cool characters. So yeah need to catch up.

I stuck with Nova and I am damn glad, it's all in trade though.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:25 am

eypcrew2 wrote:I stuck with Nova and I am damn glad, it's all in trade though.

ditto.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 am

eypcrew2 wrote:I stuck with Nova and I am damn glad, it's all in trade though.

Not all of it. Only the first 12 issues. I have 8 to track down.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 am

Jack Burton wrote:Not all of it. Only the first 12 issues. I have 8 to track down.

Last time I was there NEC in Allston, had the whole series, I bet Comicopia does too.

NEC can get them for you if they don't have it in stock.

leave a comment with facebook