Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your Top Marvel Villains

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:02 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Bi-Beast made the list. :-D

Angar is the only other one I recognize so far. I might remember Slayback, but I'm not totally sure. The YouTube chick sounds lame. KIA sounds cool.

However I knew that Brand Hex had to be some zany Morrison idea. Concept Dungeon, where they keep dangerous ideas? :roll: :roll: :roll:

He's written some good stuff, but I get the feeling that he just shouldn't be allowed to mix with the main universes at all. He should stay on creator owned stuff.

YouTube chick is BND :roll: :roll: :roll:

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:03 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:YouTube chick is BND :roll: :roll: :roll:

I figured as much.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:16 pm

I can't believe Angar the Screamer is on the list. That's awesome :D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 pm

162-161.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Devil Dinosaur is more heroic than the rest of the MU combined!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Damnit I really wish I could have put Cobra Commander on my list now. If only I knew.. :(

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Kid Impulse wrote:Devil Dinosaur is more heroic than the rest of the MU combined!

agreed. Nextwave blows. in Chapveria, that abomination is treated as an Elseworlds tale.

and Ultimate Doom is the single worst re-imagining in that entire Godforsaken waste of publishing. even movie Doom > Ultimate Doom.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Bi-Beast? Really? So many jokes... head going to explode!

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Ultimate Doom? :?

ZombieRed

Expert Post Whore

Postby ZombieRed » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

I like the idea of Hexus (which I never heard before), it seems to have a lot of potential and it would be cool if it made a reappearance. Bi-Beast is also cool.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Jack Burton wrote:Ultimate Doom? :?

if you've never read Ult. FF, be thankful. Ellis's U-Doom was TERRIBLE.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

chap22 wrote:agreed. Nextwave blows. in Chapveria, that abomination is treated as an Elseworlds tale.

and Ultimate Doom is the single worst re-imagining in that entire Godforsaken waste of publishing. even movie Doom > Ultimate Doom.

At least in movie's Doom case they realized, "Yeah that whole Victor Van Damme stuff.. and a decendant of Dracula. Yeah that's got to go."

Honestly I still haven't seen RoTSS but I really did enjoy movie Doom's design. Just wish there was more movie Doom in costume.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

chap22 wrote: Ultimate Doom is the single worst re-imagining in that entire Godforsaken waste of publishing. even movie Doom > Ultimate Doom.

No freaking way. At least Ultimate Doom is smart, has armor, Latveria, and NOT a whiny bitch CEO.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

chap22 wrote:agreed. Nextwave blows. in Chapveria, that abomination is treated as an Elseworlds tale.

Oh, I totally love Nextwave, it's one of the greatest comics of the 21st century, but Kirby trumps Ellis. I need to get Essential Devil Dinosaur.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:36 pm

One of the very few Ultimate stories I've read is the zombie one, and Doom was awesome there. However I think I heard he somehow ended up back in the Ultimate U, with no fucking explanation. That's lame and defeats the purpose of the character.

Also I thought that Devil Dinosaur was always a heroic monster?

Jaspers is cool, and it's nice to see Captain Britain represented.

Killer Shrike is alright.

leave a comment with facebook