Advertisement

Rules for the Critique Forum

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Rules for the Critique Forum

Postby Doc Jon » Tue May 06, 2008 10:23 pm

This is the forum to receive critique on your work. This is NOT the place to pimp your work, there's an art forum for that.

When you start a thread here, it is for SERIOUS CRITS. Be prepared to have your work analyzed with a critical eye. I think having an industry pro on this board is a great resource and Pedi is willing to look at people's work and provide tips.

The rest of the rules, I leave to him.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1066 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm

The Artist's Corner and Creator's Corner have been merged. Showcase your art here. If you want constructive crits, just ask.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner