Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The front page forum link..

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

ThrillHouse

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby ThrillHouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 pm

If i go to www.theouthousers.com and try to click on the "forum" box, I can't. I can only get hear by clicking on the banner above.

Using Firefox/Vista..if that helps.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

ThrillHouse wrote:If i go to www.theouthousers.com and try to click on the "forum" box, I can't. I can only get hear by clicking on the banner above.

Using Firefox/Vista..if that helps.


Hmmm... I'm on the same here, and it works for me. What happens when you try to click it?
User avatar

ThrillHouse

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby ThrillHouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 pm

(forgive my techno-tarded description)

When I put the cursor on the link, the little finger icon that shows you can click on it appears for a quick flash. Then it goes back to the arrow icon and I am unable to click it.

It's also the same with the Wiki link and the Bludnet link.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Do you have any weird settings in your browser, like the text enlarged or anything like that? I'll have to test this in some other browsers.
User avatar

ThrillHouse

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby ThrillHouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Do you have any weird settings in your browser, like the text enlarged or anything like that? I'll have to test this in some other browsers.


I don't think so. Text is regular sized. With any other site I visit, I haven't had a problem with this (not like it's a BIG deal though).
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 am

I couldn't access the site at all earlier. This was between 1 AM and 2:30 AM.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 am

I couldn't access the site at all earlier. This was between 1 AM and 2:30 AM.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 pm

ThrillHouse wrote:I don't think so. Text is regular sized. With any other site I visit, I haven't had a problem with this (not like it's a BIG deal though).


Fixed?
User avatar

ThrillHouse

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby ThrillHouse » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Fixed?


Why yes. Yes it is.

What was the issue?

Good job btw.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:25 am

ThrillHouse wrote:Why yes. Yes it is.

What was the issue?

Good job btw.


The link area for the header was 25 pixels too big.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest