Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Toy Shed Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah it's gonna be making a return in a few weeks due to me getting some money and actually finding some goodies. But I just want to do the dance of joy since I FINALLY found DCU Wave 2 at a Meijer a spy of mine reported to me.

Got me a Harley Quinn and Black Manta (you know the dude cooler than but is stuck with Aquaman). But I kinda wanted to know since this is a big year for toys. If there was anything you guys wanted me to find and review. Like DCU Wave 6 or the movie Transformers and G.I. Joe figures.

And now the dance of joy..

[youtube=425,344,ycFqzNxiTwY][/youtube]
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Zechs wrote:Got me a Harley Quinn and Black Manta (you know the dude cooler than but is stuck with Aquaman).
Now who had a stickied appreciation thread: Aquaman or Hobgoblin? That's right, punk.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm

john lewis wrote:Now who had a stickied appreciation thread: Aquaman or Hobgoblin? That's right, punk.


Yet it was quickly derailed like an Aquaman thread should be.. ALL HAIL BLACK MANTA!
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Zechs wrote:Yet it was quickly derailed like an Aquaman thread should be.. ALL HAIL BLACK MANTA!
With Aquaman, there is no such thing as derailment.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm

john lewis wrote:With Aquaman, there is no such thing as derailment.

So we just talk about how much he sucks?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Zechs wrote:So we just talk about how much he sucks?
Don't force me to ban you.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 pm

john lewis wrote:Don't force me to ban you.


Then you be unbalanced. I keep you in check. You never do it. That be like Batman killing the Joker. Never gonna happen.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Zechs wrote:Then you be unbalanced. I keep you in check. You never do it. That be like Batman killing the Joker. Never gonna happen.
No, this whole site keeps me in check. None of you are equal to me.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

john lewis wrote:No, this whole site keeps me in check. None of you are equal to me.


Bah.. just because you're Galactus just means your great power will belong to me.. the Dr. Doom of this board.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Zechs wrote:Bah.. just because you're Galactus just means your great power will belong to me.. the Dr. Doom of this board.
You're not even fit to be Doom's iron codpiece.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 pm

john lewis wrote:You're not even fit to be Doom's iron codpiece.


Lies, you know this place is my domain. MINE!! It is my personal Latervia.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Zechs wrote:Lies, you know this place is my domain. MINE!! It is my personal Latervia.
Where you get mocked on a daily basis. Doom wouldn't allow that.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 pm

john lewis wrote:Where you get mocked on a daily basis. Doom wouldn't allow that.


Not here.. here I am the ruler.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Zechs wrote:Not here.. here I am the ruler.
Even though you need a microscope to see your penis. Centimeters anyone?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:55 pm

john lewis wrote:Even though you need a microscope to see your penis. Centimeters anyone?


Pot roast.. so dead.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], holtom2000, IvCNuB4, Stephen Day and 82 guests