Monday, July 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Toy Shed Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Zechs wrote:Pot roast.. so dead.
You wish.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Zechs wrote:Yeah it's gonna be making a return in a few weeks due to me getting some money and actually finding some goodies. But I just want to do the dance of joy since I FINALLY found DCU Wave 2 at a Meijer a spy of mine reported to me.

Got me a Harley Quinn and Black Manta (you know the dude cooler than but is stuck with Aquaman). But I kinda wanted to know since this is a big year for toys. If there was anything you guys wanted me to find and review. Like DCU Wave 6 or the movie Transformers and G.I. Joe figures.

And now the dance of joy..

[youtube=425,344,ycFqzNxiTwY][/youtube]


I found the Flint disguised as a Cobra Trooper figure but I'm still looking for the Agent Trakker and I'm waiting for the Battle Damaged B.A.T. that should come out around the movie's opening.

What's this about movie Transformers? Haven't heard anything...
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

HNutz wrote:I found the Flint disguised as a Cobra Trooper figure but I'm still looking for the Agent Trakker and I'm waiting for the Battle Damaged B.A.T. that should come out around the movie's opening.

What's this about movie Transformers? Haven't heard anything...


A couple days ago I was at a board and someone posted leaked photos of Starscream for the Fallen line that come's out. Movie screamer has tattoos on his form now signfying his time on Cybertron and has actual hands. Plus it hints that of course the Cepticons are wanting to bring Megatron back to life. It looks like a vastly superior figure compared to the one they put out for the first Transformers movie.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

Zechs wrote:A couple days ago I was at a board and someone posted leaked photos of Starscream for the Fallen line that come's out. Movie screamer has tattoos on his form now signfying his time on Cybertron and has actual hands. Plus it hints that of course the Cepticons are wanting to bring Megatron back to life. It looks like a vastly superior figure compared to the one they put out for the first Transformers movie.


Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't a huge fan of the movie toys...

These are the pics I've found so far...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 am

HNutz wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't a huge fan of the movie toys...

BTW, you have these leaked pics still?


Of course.. just found some Megatron and Bumblebee ones too.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am

Final dump of TF: Fallen stuff I found:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:30 am

Megatron and Ironhide look funny. And Starscream looks... too wide, like a manta ray. :(
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

HNutz wrote:Megatron and Ironhide look funny. And Starscream looks... too wide, like a manta ray. :(


Yeah but he looks a lot better. And dear God, ZECHS WANT!!!

aka Neca Castlevania series:

Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Soundwave SUPERIOR, Autobots INFERIOR!!

Image
Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 am

For those who are gonna buy single figures for the sets, Hasbro is releasing a new wave called Hall of Fame which is pretty much releasing some of these figures in single packs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

A Storm Shadow, two Snake Eyes (original and the recent one that was released in those five packs), new Viper, and a removable mask Crimson Guardsman will be released also.
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am

I haven't picked up any figs since DC Universe released their Despero series. The area i live in is swamped with cocksuckers who swarm on the stores the day the figs hit the shelves so they can turn around and sell them on eBay, or through their own amazon accounts at absurdly boosted prices.

And when the stores finally get resupplied, they're still reordering shit from the Metamorpho line. I just can't afford the prices I've been seeing for the newest figs online. Anybody got any decent online stores that don't jack the prices up so damned far?
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 am

I still want my marvel legends deadpool. :cry:
User avatar

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 am

Those G.I.Joe Hall of Heroes look pretty cool. I might have to pick some of those up.

My old LCS has great prices on the new Joe figures.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 am

Strict31 wrote:I haven't picked up any figs since DC Universe released their Despero series. The area i live in is swamped with cocksuckers who swarm on the stores the day the figs hit the shelves so they can turn around and sell them on eBay, or through their own amazon accounts at absurdly boosted prices.

And when the stores finally get resupplied, they're still reordering shit from the Metamorpho line. I just can't afford the prices I've been seeing for the newest figs online. Anybody got any decent online stores that don't jack the prices up so damned far?


I hear you. Sometimes I get lucky (like with Wave 3 and Wave 5). But there is a few places where I know these cocksuckers don't go too. For example Meijjer stores by me has a TON of Hal Jordan (about ten) and single random Wave 3 usually around him. But at the other Meijjer they had the entire Wave 2 untouched. Review of three of those figures are coming.

Also one of the Targets by me has since put up signs around the action figure asile stating you cannot reserve items or ask for items in the back. I get sometimes lucky in finding Wave 3, but the bastards still get to it before me usually. But I have found Star Wars figures there that are usually hard to find there.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 am

doombug wrote:I still want my marvel legends deadpool. :cry:


Be patient. In another month or two Hasbro is releasing a Wolverine Origins series (about the scale of G.I.Joe figures) and Deadpool (in comic form) is one of the figures. :-D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests