Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fing Fang Four Return!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Written by SCOTT GRAY & ROGER LANGRIDGE
Pencils & Cover by ROGER LANGRIDGE
There was a time when giants walked the Earth! Monstrous creatures! Products of science gone mad!!! FIN FANG FOOM! ELEKTRO! GOOGAM! GORGILLA! Once they were great and terrible, and all trembled in their wake! Now, reduced to human size, they must live in the modern world and earn a buck. So what happens when the freakish foursome tries to play nice? Find out in this one-shot from the depraved minds of acclaimed comedy maestros Scott Gray and Roger Langridge!
48 PGS./One-Shot/Rated A ...$3.99

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Between this and the Pet Avengers, I'm glad to see Marvel put some fun comics out. 8)

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:51 pm

About time!

Kent Horton

Garbage Collector

Postby Kent Horton » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:05 pm

They need their own ongoing.

C Matty

Postby C Matty » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 pm

They need their own ongoing indeed. Also, when are they gonna put out a trade with all the material so far? Langridge posted this on his blog a while back, but still no solicit. Maybe after this issue comes out we can see one out soon.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm

They'd just cancel an ongoing, I'd prefer one shots like Franklin Richards.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 pm

That shriek of delight you just heard was genetic freak.

C Matty

Postby C Matty » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Kid Impulse wrote:That shriek of delight you just heard was genetic freak.

Haha! Actually, he happened across a new FFF story a few months back. He was the one that linked me to the blog where it mentioned there would be a trade collecting the FFF stories. But yes, I'm sure he nutted himself when he read this. :wink:

jeremiahvedder

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jeremiahvedder » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm

This is the kind of thing that might survive online if Marvel decides to step up their digital comics initiative. If anyone does, they will. Zuda doesn't count because creative teams don't have access to DC characters.

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:23 pm

cncoyle wrote:Between this and the Pet Avengers, I'm glad to see Marvel put some fun comics out. 8)

I'm really surprised by the volume of fun stuff marvel puts out. They really seem to have found their groove with stuff like Nextwave, Marvel Monsters, Marvel Apes, Marvel Pets, etc. As dark and downbeat as their main books have become, they really do put out a good amounts of "funny books".

C Matty

Postby C Matty » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Dooz wrote:I'm really surprised by the volume of fun stuff marvel puts out. They really seem to have found their groove with stuff like Nextwave, Marvel Monsters, Marvel Apes, Marvel Pets, etc. As dark and downbeat as their main books have become, they really do put out a good amounts of "funny books".

Don't forget Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil.

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 pm

C Matty wrote:Don't forget Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil.

Oh, yeah, the preview on that looked pretty good, I havent gotten around to reading the first issue.

leave a comment with facebook