Advertisement

Batwoman #14 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 345 posts

Re: Batwoman #14 Preview

Postby Draco x » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 am

Herald wrote:
That's Willing Suspension of DISbelief. :P

And it requires things to be "believable and internally consistent". Your "Batwoman" running around on her own when there's a Bat-crossover going on breaks that believability and internal consistency. If she was REALLY a Bat-character, she'd be involved in that crossover.

That would be logical if DC actually cared about the character which I don't think they do apparently.

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 368 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 pm

They don't care about her ? What are you basing that on ?

Batwoman is one of their consistently highly regarded titles. Just because she's not in the Joker cross-over doesn't mean that she's being ignored.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 345 posts

Postby Draco x » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:They don't care about her ? What are you basing that on ?

Batwoman is one of their consistently highly regarded titles. Just because she's not in the Joker cross-over doesn't mean that she's being ignored.

So was Cassandra Cain's Batgirl and that didn't stop DC from throwing her under the bus if you remember.

Plus, it's not even the current Joker crossover that Kathy was excluded from but she was also absent during Court Of Owls one earlier this year as well.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 368 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:11 pm

DMM wrote:I love his page designs and storytelling.

I think it all worked really well in this issue. I'm just getting caught up with issues from last week.
How in the hell did Medusa turning Killer Crock into a giant Hydra not make Moment Of The Week ? ? ! ! :lol: :smt023
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to Previews