Advertisement

Earth 2 #15 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 14 posts
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon

Re: Earth 2 #15 Preview

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm

chap22 wrote:pretty sure Supes' heat vision never looked like the Omega Effect. although I suppose with Apokoliptian technology they could change that. does the rumor extend to:

the Beguiler being WW and Bedlam being Batman? Taylor has promised Robinson leaves on a very shocking, game-changing note...i'd think Apokoliptian-reanimated corpses of the Big 3would qualify...

SPOILERS for today's issue 16:

so don't know if my addendum theory is true yet or not, but the end of today's issue confirmed the initial rumor:

Brutaal is actually a brain-washed Earth 2 Superman. and man, he fucks up Steppenwolf something awful.

that's the one thing I've loved about this book from the beginning: don't ever assume you know what the status quo is gonna be for too long.
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

Advertisement

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:20 pm

chap22 wrote:
SPOILERS for today's issue 16:

so don't know if my addendum theory is true yet or not, but the end of today's issue confirmed the initial rumor:

Brutaal is actually a brain-washed Earth 2 Superman. and man, he fucks up Steppenwolf something awful.

that's the one thing I've loved about this book from the beginning: don't ever assume you know what the status quo is gonna be for too long.

Twas an abso-fucking-lutely fan-damn-tastic issue. I'm gonna miss Robinson on this.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Seriously. Robinson goes out with a bang ! 8)
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Draco x
penile prisoner

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Draco x » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm

I do like the art for Earth 2 alot.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to Previews