Advertisement

Earth 2 #19 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Earth 2 #19 Preview

Postby LOLtron » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Earth 2 #19  Preview

The Dark Knight of Earth 2 discovers the one man who may be able to stop Superman’s reign of terror across the planet.

Source: DC Blog Fan News

DC's solicit says:

Earth 2 is further torn apart as the Parademons of Apokolips arrive to usher in the next wave of terror. Earth 2 will soon be ready for Darkseid, unless Earth 2’s Dark Knight can find a way to stop evil Superman from turning Earth 2 into the New Apokolips! Has Terry Sloan left something behind that can be used against the invasion? What did Jimmy Olson see when he hacked Sloan’s personal files?

Written by:  Tom Taylor
Pencils by:  Nicola Scott, Robson Rocha
Inks by:  Trevor Scott, Oclair Albert
Cover by:  Barry Kitson
Scribblenauts variant cover:  Jon Katz
$2.99 (US)
32 pages
On sale:   January 8, 2014

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Draco x
penile prisoner

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Earth 2 #19 Preview

Postby Draco x » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:15 pm

I really love the art for these issues.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Three more of Dr Fate's odd ramblings come to light this issue:

Angel in the slaughter: Hawkgirl

The resurrected hope - Green Lantern

The alien - the young Kryptonian discovered this issue
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Meh, another boring grimdark Justice League issue. Or an incredible simulation.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 pm

"Boring" ? Seriously ? How many more cool moments do you need to happen in one issue for it to be "interesting" :?
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post

Postby doombug » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm

achilles wrote:Meh, another boring grimdark Justice League issue. Or an incredible simulation.

I'm going to call you out here: You don't read this book. Especially with a comment like that. :smt102

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 am

doombug wrote:I'm going to call you out here: You don't read this book. Especially with a comment like that. :smt102

Read it, was bored by it. When I don't care squat about any of the characters, I don't care about big moments. I honestly don't care if any of them live or die.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Odd .. a year ago you said that you dropped it because it "bored you", yet every month you continue to bitch about because it's .. (wait for it) .. boring. :lol:
-

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Odd .. a year ago you said that you dropped it because it "bored you", yet every month you continue to bitch about because it's .. (wait for it) .. boring. :lol:

I did. But then I started again with Evil Superman, just to see if anything has changed.

It hasn't. It's still 90s Image, still boring characters I can't relate to or care about. I think this will maybe be the last issue I buy again for a while. I do tend to try and give books I want to be good second chances. Or third. Look at how long I've continued with WF. :oops:

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews