Advertisement

Green Lantern #16 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 31 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Green Lantern #16 Preview

Postby Grayson » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:And more of his face is now shown :D

I don't know, something looks a little off about his chin. I think that is simply a coloring mistake. There is no way that DC would get rid of the Kick-Ass mask, with the sequel coming to theaters this summer. :P
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 11 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

:lol:

I didn't even catch the resemblance until you brought that up
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Simon Baz is nearly likeable this issue as he starts showing signs of having a personality. :lol:
Green Lantern B'dg is fun also.

The mysterious figure that Hal and Sinestro encounter in the Dead Zone finally removes the hood. It's
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Tomar-Re
. Didn't expect that. And apparently the dead aren't very happy either about Volthoom's ultimate plan which is
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
to alter reality and change Lantern history
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Glacier16
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah, just when I thought about dumping the GL titles all of them were fairly decent this week. GL main title lead right in GL Corp and then New Guardians right after. Still don't quite know what to think about the messing up of Kyle's history but I did like seeing that they made him the White Lantern finally. Glad they didn't just drop that story beat when everything changed.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Glacier16 wrote:Yeah, just when I thought about dumping the GL titles all of them were fairly decent this week. GL main title lead right in GL Corp and then New Guardians right after. Still don't quite know what to think about the messing up of Kyle's history but I did like seeing that they made him the White Lantern finally. Glad they didn't just drop that story beat when everything changed.

same until i realised that everything was designed to make the final parts of this third army story intertwining through corps its annual and new guardians.

i really can't be bothered to pick those up and play 'fill in the gaps'.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to Previews