Advertisement

Marvel Wolverine & X-Men Previews 06/12/2013

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:30 am

Astonishing X-Men #63, Savage Wolverine #6, Uncanny X-Force #6, Wolverine #4, and Wolverine and the X-Men #31!

Source: Comics Continuum

Hi there, long-suffering Outhouse readers. I'm Stoneman, head of Outhouse's Standards and Practices Department. Outhouse Editor in Chief Christian Hoffer has the day off, so I'm stepping in to make sure that the Outhouse writers maintain a higher standard of integrity than they normally do. Of course, showing any standard of integrity at all would be "higher" than normal, so my job shouldn't be too difficult.

To kick things off, I'd like to shamelessly promote some mainstream corporate comics and show that The Outhouse can be team players who toe the corporate line and treat Big Comics with the love and adoration they deserve. With that in mind, here's some Marvel X-Men and Wolverine previews that we downloaded from Comics Continuum because Marvel either forgot to send them to us this month, or because they've covertly blacklisted us, for which I wouldn't blame them one bit, what with all the disrespectful things these jerks say about mainstream comics.

Corporations have feelings too.

Maybe Newsarama is hiring. Please tell me Newsarama is hiring...

I chose these previews because all of these books have Wolverine on the cast. I have to say I'm not a fan of the X-Men and their radical, nonconformist mutant ways, but Wolverine seems like a moral and admirable fellow whose newsletter I'd happily subscribe to. I hope Marvel listens to fans and puts him in more books. Here's the previews:

ASTONISHING X-MEN #63
MARJORIE LIU (W)
GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA (A)
Cover by PHIL NOTO
• Over the course of his life, Bobby Drake, a.k.a. Iceman, has taken on and beaten the worst enemies the world -- and the universe -- can throw at him.
• But is the most dangerous villain yet to come? And could it be none other than...Bobby himself?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SAVAGE WOLVERINE #6
ZEB WELLS (W) • JOE MADUREIRA (A/C)
Variant Cover by J. Scott Campbell
Variant Cover by Humberto Ramos
X-Men 50th Anniversary Variant Also Available
Blank Cover Also Available
Wolverine Costume Variant By Mike Perkins
• A NEW ARC STARTS HERE!
• (WOLVERINE + ELEKTRA + SPIDER-MAN) x (WELLS + MADUREIRA) - RULES = PAIN.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCANNY X-FORCE #6
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • ADRIAN ALPHONA & DEXTER SOY (A)
Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
• Secrets from the future and the past come to haunt Uncanny X-Force!
• What does Fantomex want from Betsy?
• What does Betsy want from Cluster?
• What does Cluster want from Fantomex?
• What does Bishop want from the 21st century? A body count or a good burger?
• And Los Angeles, lock up your humans: there’s a new mutant on the loose!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

WOLVERINE #4
PAUL CORNELL (W) • Issue #4 - ALAN DAVIS (A)
Issue #4 - Cover by ALAN DAVIS
#4 Variant Cover By TBA
Issue #4 - Wolverine Costume Variant By Pascal Campion
Issue #4 - • The conclusion of Hunting Season!
• New York City is under biological attack. Can Wolverine save it before it’s too late?
• Guest starring Nick Fury!
32 PGS. /Parental Advisory …$3.99

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #31
JASON AARON (W) • NICK BRADSHAW (A/C)
Wolverine Costume Variant By Ryan Stegman
HELLFIRE SAGA PART 1!
• Welcome to the Hellfire Academy, there’s little chance you’ll survive the experience.
• The most villainous school you’ve ever seen has its grand opening. With teachers like Mystique, Sauron, Mojo, Wendigo and Master Pandemonium there’s no limit to the terrible things you’ll learn.
• Can Wolverine and the X-Men find the school before their kidnapped students are turned into villains?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Written or Contributed by Stoneman

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews