Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Evening Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

New Avengers #13.INH Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 am

New Avengers #13.INH  Preview

To prevent the collision of our universe with another, the Illuminati, led by the Black Panther, must assemble NOW!

Source: CraveOnline previews

Marvel's solicit says:

INHUMANITY TIE-IN ! – "THE OTHER SIDE" With the consequences of Infinity fresh on their minds, tough decisions are made.The gathering of a new Illuminati.We learn more about the other beings related to the Incursions.

Written by:  Jonathan Hickman
Art & Cover by:  Simone Bianchi
Variant Cover by:  Mike Deodato
$3.99  (US)
On sale:  Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:41 pm

I have actually really enjoyed this series but I just can't get past that art... :smt011 :-(

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Grayson wrote:I have actually really enjoyed this series but I just can't get past that art... :smt011 :-(

I dunno. Reminds me of an extremely restrained Bill Sienkiewicz.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:23 am

Sounds like a good read.

leave a comment with facebook