Wednesday, July 18, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Preview: Batman Annual #2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 pm

DC Preview: Batman Annual #2

This issue is supposed to hold some great surprises for readers.

Source: DC Comics Previews

It's the fifth week for this month so that means Annuals. And this one has already been generating some buzz. Apparently the story takes a direction that readers won't be expecting!

The DC Comics solicit for this issue says:

Travel back in time with us to see the early days of the Bat and the Cat. What was Bruce and Selina's first date? How did this rivalry blossom into romance, and then go right back to being a rivalry again? Tom King reteams with his BATMAN/ELMER FUDD collaborator Lee Weeks to show us a little young love with capes and cowls. And a little crimefighting, too.

Written by:
Tom King
Art by: Lee Weeks, Michael Lark
Colors by: Elizabeth Breitweiser, June Chung
Cover by: Lee Weeks
48 pages
$4.99 (US)
In shops: November 29, 2017

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Tanuki

Attorney at Law

Postby Tanuki » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Having read this issue, all I have to say is that I curse the writing and art team. Curse you for making me shed my own tears!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:24 pm

This issue is worth every darn penny. Lee Weeks is a long-time favorite of mine. His artwork and the coloring by Breitweiser add another level to King's storytelling. The main and backup stories blend together fairly seamlessly helping to build one long look at the lives of these characters. And I'm a sucker for stories that tease future events .. even that last one. :smt023

Seth Rollins

Whippersnapper

Postby Seth Rollins » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:44 am

I like it also...

leave a comment with facebook