Friday, September 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Teen Titans #89 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 pm

vinnypic wrote:Bart acts like a pretty normal Teen, and Kon acts like a normal teen with women issues.

Agreed. And I like how they've written Raven, too. She's showing empathy for the suffering of others--which makes sense as she *is* an empath.

Sucks that we have to wait until New Years Eve for the next issue. I really enjoy this book.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm assuming this isn't the same Raven exactly as the Wolfman/Perez Raven?

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:I'm assuming this isn't the same Raven exactly as the Wolfman/Perez Raven?

It's supposed to be.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
It's supposed to be.

Wow. She must be getting REALLY tired of hanging out with teenagers. :shock:

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Wow. She must be getting REALLY tired of hanging out with teenagers. :shock:

She's a teenager again. Her body was destroyed during Wolfman's last couple years on the book, thus freeing her soul from the evil of Trigon's heritage. During the Johns relaunch, the new Brother Blood used magic to create a new younger body for her which was close to him in age. So she is a teenage girl again.

Hyperion

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Hyperion » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 am

Bart acts like a pretty normal Teen

Maybe, but he doesn't have that unique charm he had as Impulse, that which made him so endearing to so many of us in the first place.

vinnypic

Expert Post Whore

Postby vinnypic » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Hyperion wrote:Bart acts like a pretty normal Teen

Maybe, but he doesn't have that unique charm he had as Impulse, that which made him so endearing to so many of us in the first place.

I think he's getting back there, honestly. The last two issues have showed promise.

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

vinnypic wrote:

I think he's getting back there, honestly. The last two issues have showed promise.

Quoted for truth.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm

It's a shame that Sterling Gates' Kid Flash solo series isn't happening, he'd probably get us closer to the original Bart, his Supergirl has been great.

leave a comment with facebook