Advertisement

Your First Look at THUNDERSTRIKE #1!

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 233 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

DeFalco and Frenz return to their Thunderstrike concept but with the original hero dead, who's picking up the enchanted weapon? We don't have the answers here but we do have a few pretty pictures to show you!

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Thunderstrike #1 (of 5), from creators Tom DeFalco, Ron Frenz, and Todd Nauck! Years ago, Eric Masterson laid down his enchanted mace -- and his life -- in defense of his fellow Avengers. From the halls of Valhalla to the streets of New York , scant has been heard of the hero known as Thunderstrike since...until now. Has an unknown force returned him to the realm of the living?  Or has his enchanted weapon finally sought out a worthy successor?  And just why are Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter in a race against the clock to discover the truth? Lightning will strike twice as a legend returns to the Marvel Universe this November in Thunderstrike #1 (of 5)!

THUNDERSTRIKE #1 (of 5) (SEP100542)

Written by TOM DEFALCO

Pencils by RON FRENZ & TODD NAUCK

Cover by RON FRENZ

Rated A...$3.99

FOC – 10/29/10, ON SALE – 11/24/10

To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit www.comicshoplocator.com

Written or Contributed by: SuperginraiX

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/newspreviews/174-first-looks/10999-your-first-look-at-thunderstrike-1.html/
Last edited by LOLtron on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: JFusion Discussion Bot UPDATE

Advertisement

Kolimar
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Bear-hugger
Formerly: Kolimar

Re: Your First Look at THUNDERSTRIKE #1!

Postby Kolimar » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Simply great. The only thing missing from this preview is a muttered "hoo-boy". Ah, it'll probably happen later. :-D
"Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
Nah, never happen.
Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"It is often forgotten that (dictionaries) are artificial repositories, put together well after the languages they define. The roots of language are irrational and of a magical nature." - Jorge Luis Borges, Prologue to "El otro, el mismo."

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

"Omne animal triste est post coitum"

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 389 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Your First Look at THUNDERSTRIKE #1!

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 pm

I am soooooo looking forward to this. :-D

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews