Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Entries Question!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

brettbrooks

A Quagmire

Postby brettbrooks » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey Outhousers,

I have a general question regarding website etiquette, so as not to inappropriately spam this forum.

If I were to make a fan-art call for entries for a book I'm working on (wrapping it this month), is that considered out of place here? The entries would be part of a fan section of the book, and each artist's site/portfolio would be promoted when printed/published. But there is no compensation.

Feedback is welcome! Thanks!

leonblurry

Whippersnapper

Postby leonblurry » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 am

What is spam by the way? Anything included "links" I guess!!!

dacreativegenius

Whippersnapper

Postby dacreativegenius » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I am interested in entering some art. Its now November. check me out at dacreativegenius com

MelissaMoffat_art

Faster Pussycat

Postby MelissaMoffat_art » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:50 pm

HI
I would like to enter some art. I make abstract collage art
my site melissa moffat

The 13th Sign

A Quagmire

Postby The 13th Sign » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Do it to it.

all4comic

Whippersnapper

Postby all4comic » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm pretty sure the forum moderators will check the posted link/content so I would go ahead

leave a comment with facebook