Friday, May 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

I crave your validation.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 am

The female robots are awesome.

JasonWelcome

A Quagmire

Postby JasonWelcome » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Pretty Impressive keep up the good work!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 pm

xaraan wrote:that robot woman is awesome

Oh yes.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Timbales wrote:Image

Looks a little...waxy(?) but excellent definition and complexion.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Looks a little...waxy(?) but excellent definition and complexion.

thanks, I was working with some different utilities

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Looks a little...waxy(?) but excellent definition and complexion.

It looks really, really good.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 pm

mixing eras and universes

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Doc Spider wrote:The female robots are awesome.

That's not what you said about Jocasta before!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 pm

chudd

A Quagmire

Postby chudd » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 pm

nice work

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm

sdsichero wrote:
That's not what you said about Jocasta before!

Really?

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

new Star Trek stuff

I've always disliked the lack of symmetry on the Connie class bridge, so I made adjustments so there are now 2 turbolifts, with Communications in the center back. I removed the hall door and duplicated the defense station to be used for either Weapons or Environmental. I moved Science to where Weapons was located.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:57 am

I've decided to create a crew for my modified bridge & ship.

The USS Resolute is a Constitution-class variant prototype with modified systems and engines for long term, deep space missions. The focus of their mission is exploration and first contact, but it well armed and defended with standard and prototype shields.

Communications Officer Lt. Kiall Sharn is one of the first Betazoids to join Starfleet. He became fascinated with the "primitive" languages of non-telepathic races at an early age, especially fiction and the art of deception. The nuances of words and how these races use them and body language to convey what they want others to know, and what they unwittingly convey, entertains him to no end. Kiall is fluent most of the languages of each member species of the Federation, and a few who aren't.

Kiall has learned to stay out of the minds of non-telepaths, but if someone is 'thinking at him', he will respond in kind, much to the dismay of his fellow crew. He feels they should be more disciplined in their thoughts and finds the incongruity between what is thought and what is said quite amusing at times.

A human crewman nicknamed him Sharkeye because of his black, Betazed irises. After learning about Earth sharks, Kiall decided he liked the name and connotations it carries.

leave a comment with facebook