Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

5 Free Comic Downloads

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

blacksnakestudios

Faster Pussycat

Postby blacksnakestudios » Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 am

Download RIP #1 FREE to help support the fight against cancer. Every sponsored download through earns our cause 25¢.

DOWNLOAD RIP #1 HERE http://bit.ly/am6Lns

To receive a free download you must first sign up with WOWIO. When you sign up you will receive 5 free downloads courtesy of Logic Wireless.

Comics Fighting Cancer- 100% Of All Proceeds Will Go Towards The National Foundation For Cancer Research.

Thank you,

Joseph Pais

http://www.BlackSnakeStudios.com

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun May 16, 2010 11:27 am

Seeing as you had already created two (now merged) threads about this I fail to see why we need another one. I would also advise you to contact site management if you have something to plug rather than try to spam the forums.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

So where does the quarter come from if the download is free?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 am

probably ad views per download.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon May 17, 2010 1:02 am

nietoperz wrote:Seeing as you had already created two (now merged) threads about this I fail to see why we need another one. I would also advise you to contact site management if you have something to plug rather than try to spam the forums.

Isn't that really more your problem then his? :?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 am

Benderbrau wrote:Isn't that really more your problem then his? :?
I fail to understand why there is a problem.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon May 17, 2010 1:07 am

Keb wrote:I fail to understand why there is a problem.

Because Blacksnake's threads are too complex for Nieto to understand apparently. :smt102

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Mon May 17, 2010 1:09 am

If you were to bottle up the sassiness of this board and sell it, cancer wouldn't have shit. You are all sassy bitches.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am

john lewis hawk wrote:If you were to bottle up the sassiness of this board and sell it, cancer wouldn't have shit. You are all sassy bitches.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Mon May 17, 2010 1:24 am

Benderbrau wrote:Image

jeremiahvedder

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jeremiahvedder » Mon May 17, 2010 2:17 am

I sell my comics through Wowio, too, and it's been a bunch of turbulent ups and downs and management changes, but I've been with them since 2007 and am relatively happy considering the 0 dollars and 0 cents I'd be making on my comics otherwise. It's a cool service but they need more than just "5 FREE DOWNLOADS!" per member. They need all free downloads.

leave a comment with facebook