Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

OH MY GOD

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

novo

Faster Pussycat

Postby novo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 am

Stumbled upon this sweet animated video from Chicago's Oh My God. It's called "Bring Yourself" and was directed by a guy named Dan Bigelow. Check it out:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KatwcVRL4gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KatwcVRL4gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Potter Who

penile prisoner

Postby Potter Who » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 am

I don't believe you just "stumbled" across it.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 am

I can't say I liked the music, but the animation was neat. It makes me want to pop n lock.

novo

Faster Pussycat

Postby novo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 am

Haha, seems like a silly thing to argue about. :-D

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

If you want to plug your band or your video, go ahead and do that. We'll be happy to honestly talk to you about it. You don't have to go on some silly quasi-viral marketing campaign.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

novo wrote:Haha, seems like a silly thing to argue about. :-D

Welcome to the internet where nothing is too stupid to argue about.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

Cool video
Lame song

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 am

:lol:

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:If you want to plug your band or your video, go ahead and do that. We'll be happy to honestly talk to you about it. You don't have to go on some silly quasi-viral marketing campaign.

Agreed. There's no need to pretend that you're not pimping your band or animation work. We won't hate you for it. :-D

I sent you the e-mail address if you want to forward any PR materials to the site.

novo

Faster Pussycat

Postby novo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Ha - got me. I am assisting the publicist with getting the word out about this video. Hope that doesn't impact your opinion of it :-D

Enjoy the video!

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Wow!!!

That was amazing!
I'm gonna tell all my friends about it and put it on my Facebook and MySpace and Tweet about it and buy multiple copies to give out to strangers on the street.

or not.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Wow!

that's funny, cuz I stumbled upon another great talent here:

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... 39b8d9e707

Man, I can't believe that guy is struggling with that kind of talent! LOL

leave a comment with facebook