Advertisement

Knights Legacy: Awakening of The Pen Draig

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Creative Director

Re: Knights Legacy: Awakening of The Pen Draig

Postby Michael Sacal » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am

Are you uncertain about donating to the Knight's Legacy Kickstarter? Download "Knight's Legacy: The Essential Guide" and learn all you need about this series before you decide.
"Comics are like a Rorschach test; everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be"

Advertisement

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

New Reward Added "$25 USD. Tomes of The Pen DDraig -- Two print copies of KNIGHT'S LEGACY: AWAKENING OF THE PEN DDRAIG Book I with a wraparound cover by ARTURO GUTIERREZ. Includes access to previews and updates. Free shipping to the UK."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... aig-book-i
"Comics are like a Rorschach test; everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be"

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Knights Legacy: Awakening of The Pen Ddraig is the story of the modern heirs to the legacy of the PENDRAGON. (click this link to be taken to the Kickstarter page)

A soulless man in search of his identity in the world of man and a selfish man in search of the place where he comes from in the world of magic must find their missing senses of justice and virtue if they are to stop an ancient Druid order from conquering the modern Kingdoms of Camelot.

*********************************************************************************************************

I've conducted several interviews about Knight's Legacy, added several new rewards, and revised one previous reward.

There are two rewards exclusive to the UK, both with free shipping. The first one is for $25 dollars, which entitles the backer to two print copies of Knight's Legacy Book I. The second one is for $50, and entitles the backer to one print copy of Knight's Legacy Book I, Book Ii, and Book III, and one PDF copy of the same.

There is one reward exclusive to the US also with free shipping. It is for $8 dollars, which entitles the backer to one print copy of Knight's Legacy Book I.

The revised reward is the one for $15 dollars, which now entitles the backer to two print copies of Knight's Legacy Book I rather than the one in the description.

Interviews:

IndieComiX
EatYourComics.com
Comic Book Interviews.com
A Place To Hang Your Cape
SlamFist Media

Please, read these interviews, comment, share, retweet, and help spread the word. And if you think this is something that might interest you, please consider donating.

Thank you,

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 am

Virtue Overcomes Avarice, And Might Applied To A Just Cause Makes Right

An article about Knight's Legacy I've written for Bleeding Cool.

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Please take a moment to read and comment on these interviews I've conducted with these various websites in which I tell them more about Knight's Legacy and the Majestic Universe.

Bleeding Cool

A Place To Hang Your Cape

Indie Comix

EatYourComics

ComicBookInterviews.com

Slamfist Media

Movies Comics & Miscellaneous Crap (Podcast)

An $8 USD Reward entitles the backer to one print copy of Knight's Legacy Book I with free shipping in the US Only.

A $15 USD Reward Reward entitles the backer to one print copy of Knight's Legacy Book I with free shipping in the UK Only.

Your donations can help make a goal 16 years in the making a reality.

Thank you!

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 am

Friends,

It is the final week of the Kickstarter campaign for my graphic novel, [url="https://www.facebook.com/KnightsLegacy"]Knights Legacy[/url] Awakening of The Pen Ddraig. I need your help spreading the word to find as many donors as I can among yourselves, your friends, and your friend' friends.

I neither aim to spam or annoy, merely ask you to help me spread the word about this project so it reaches far and wide, and, if you're able, to donate (if you can't, that's perfectly fine, and I thank you anyway), and to help continue to spread the word.

Knight's Legacy: Awakening of the Pen Ddraig is the story of the modern heirs to the legacy of the Pendragon.

It is the story of a soulless man in search of his identity in the world of man and a selfish man in search of the place where he comes from in the world of magic who must find their missing senses of justice and virtue if they are to stop a Druid order from conquering the modern Kingdoms of Camelot.

Rewards of note include:

$8 USD for one print copy of the first issue of Knight's Legacy, with free shipping within he United States.

$8 USD for one print copy of the first issue of Knight's Legacy, with free shipping to Canada.

$15 USD for two copies (shipping cost within the USA included).

$25 USD for two copies, with free shipping to the United Kingdom.

$25 USD for two copies, with free shipping to Canada.

$50 USD for all three copies of Knight's Legacy in print and PDF format (shipping cost within the USA included), and $50 USD for all three copies in both formats with free shipping to the UK.

$50 USD for all three copies of Knight's Legacy in print and PDF format (shipping cost within the USA included), and $50 USD for all three copies in both formats with free shipping to Canada.

$50 USD for one print and one PDF copy of the first issue of Knight's Legacy and you'll be drawn as a character in this same issue.

$100 for a custom illustration that depicts you as a knight of the round table sitting on the Siege Perilous, and turns you into a character in a future Knight's Legacy story set in the time of King Arthur Pendragon.

[url="http://tinyurl.com/osr3fzv"]Knight's Legacy: Awakening of The Pen DDraig Kickstarter[/url].

Michael Sacal
crash test dummy

Postby Michael Sacal » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Thank you to everyone for their support during this last month with the Knight's Legacy Kickstarter, whether it was tacit and/or direct.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Creator's Corner