Advertisement

Looking for an artist

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 139 posts

Looking for an artist

Postby Bianco » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey guys what's up, so I need a little help, i'm looking for an artist to help create a comic book with my associate Kianna (see below). I got the basic story down but my artistic skills are not up to par. It's going to have a fantasy feel with some typical super hero stuff. Leave me a PM or something on the thread, thanks

Advertisement

Paul Render
Whale Castrato

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Looking for an artist

Postby Paul Render » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Paid or unpaid?

Doozer
cheese

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Doozer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 pm

If you put naked women in it, you can advertise on the sidebar of the Outhouse.

Unique. Hits.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 139 posts

Postby Bianco » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 am

first off sorry for putting it in the artist corner i meant to put it out in the general board. I know there are rules for the board

It will be paid, we should figure out the amount but next week. It depends on the overhead for printing and such. I will post it.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner