Advertisement

2 Masked Chimps made some music once

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Billy Kryder
Birdman

Liked in: 0 post

2 Masked Chimps made some music once

Postby Billy Kryder » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 am

Hi, I'm Billy, and I'm addicted to music.

My brother, Trick, and I have started a music project that encompasses a large scale of music and have started posting some of our songs. I'm posting this topic to get you to come and listen. If you like rock...we've got that. If you like rap...well...we've got that too, but it's a pretty bad song hahaha. If you've got ideas on what there should be a song about, then shoot it our way and we'll make it. Case in point, I once had a dream that a pirate was torturing me as I was starving by eating ramen noodles in front of me and not sharing. That's how "Soup Torture" was born.

So check us out. If you like it, Great! Leave a comment! If not, then we're always open to constructive criticism. And where else could I find some meaningful feedback than with comic book forum posters (come on, we all love giving our honest opinions).

So come on down, enjoy some music. Show some love or rain some hate.

www.myspace.com/2maskedchimps

See you there!

-Billy

Advertisement

Billy Kryder
Birdman

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Billy Kryder » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am

bump...

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner