Advertisement

I need your help!?

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TheGreenCrusader
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

I need your help!?

Postby TheGreenCrusader » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 am

Hey everyone,

For my A - level Media course we are required to create a new brand or product so I have decided to create a new brand of comic. I'm hoping you can have a read through the story line and give me some feedback on what you think.

The story arc will evolve around a character who is born in London (England) but is moved to Russia at a very young age. From here the character will hone their abilities to use a bow and to hunt, becoming one of the best marksmen in the area.

The character decides to move to America but struggles to get work and ends up living a failing life. In one of their part time jobs they discover the information to destroy a building in the area. The character, using their bow saves the people through stalling the terrorists long enough for the citizens to escape.

A terrorist group tracks him down and employees him to travel the globe performing assassinations and effectively working as a mercenary/hit-man. Years after he first starts a hit from within the organisation assassinate the characters father and brother due to their work against terrorists.

Due to this act the vigilante turns on the organisation and has a personal vendetta to avenge his brother and father. Leading him into a life of a superhero.

Cheers if you read all that, reply with your views :)

Advertisement

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1019 posts

Re: I need your help!?

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 am

Could be interesting.

What are the father and brother doing to warrant getting killed by terrorists?

TheGreenCrusader
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Re: I need your help!?

Postby TheGreenCrusader » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 am

HNutz wrote:Could be interesting.

What are the father and brother doing to warrant getting killed by terrorists?

I was thinking they could be fighting for peoples rights, similar to freedom fighters, and the hit is ordered on them as they are starting to have an impact. I know that the reason for their hit needs to be a strong one :)

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner