Advertisement

New Series Tomorrow Jones

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

brianwithcheese
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post

New Series Tomorrow Jones

Postby brianwithcheese » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 am

I just joined, but here is something I'm working on.

Here are a few preview images from a comic series I created and am writing. The artwork is by Johan Manandin. The series is to be published by Arcana Studios.

"Tomorrow Jones" is about a 14 year-old girl named Tomorrow who comes from a family of superheroes. While she may be strong enough to fold an armored truck into origami, Tomorrow has to pretend to be a normal girl at school. Her father won't take her seriously, and her traditional heroine mother expects Tomorrow to follow in her footsteps. But Tomorrow doesn't want to dress in skimpy spandex though, and starts fighting crime unmasked and simply wearing jeans and a T-shirt with her real initials on it. All the while her parents keep trying to get her to do things "the traditional way" and Tomorrow finds she might be getting in over her head in the superhero community.

Updates on the series can be found at our twitter account here http://twitter.com/#!/Tomorrow_Jones

We are also doing a Kickstarter if anyone is interested in supporting the series
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/560153134/tomorrow-jones

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner