Monday, May 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Shannon's random drawings

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Greg wrote::lol:

I feel you. Well, whenever you feel like doing something, let me know. :-)

It's not a matter of feeling like it.

Actually I'm SUPER busy right now. I wish I could post some of the art but I cant.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue May 18, 2010 7:06 pm

This story I'm working on has a hooded dude and I wanted to tighten up my hood skills. Used a little web reference for inspiration.

Mascot for Disturbed....

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 pm

These are some great drawings, but i have to say what stands out really well is your inking. Great job.

TimPro

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby TimPro » Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Unibomber.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue May 18, 2010 8:12 pm

TimPro wrote:Unibomber.

is that a stereotype? lol

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

bkthomson wrote:These are some great drawings, but i have to say what stands out really well is your inking. Great job.

WOW, THANKS. I would like to make clear that these are digital inks. I do traditional as well. But I have to admit it is easier inking digitally.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

For a contest. Taking DNA from different animals, combining it, and drawing the result.

Start to finish digital.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Thu May 27, 2010 11:54 am

shannonh wrote:For a contest. Taking DNA from different animals, combining it, and drawing the result.

Start to finish digital.

Larger version without color...

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Thu May 27, 2010 11:58 am

I like.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Another contest entry....

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Ace, man! The first one's really good.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 am

Greg wrote:Ace, man! The first one's really good.

Thanks, Greg. Deviant Art posted the 25 semi finalists of the splice contest this weekend and I'm sad to say, I didn't make the cut. You can't win them all, as they say....I'm still waiting to win ONE! LOL

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 am

Searching the web and trying to learn how to paint digitally. It's been hard to find any that are super specific. But, combining several I have put the pieces together and this is an attempt at making it all happen....sort of. There is something missing though. Does anyone have links to some really super specific tutorials or advice on technique? I would love to study them. Anywayz, Here is some warmups of anatomy/ attempt at digital painting.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 pm

I am very thankful for this time to practice my craft. Nothing special here, but backgrounds are a part of it.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 am

As I was doing this commission Saturday, My two year old boy kept growling HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH! I think I'll make him a print and frame it for his wall as well.

leave a comment with facebook