Sunday, October 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Adventures of Bullets Bourbon,Private Eye

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey guys,just wanted you to check out my comic.You can read a two page preview on my website.The digital download is only 99 cents.I'm hoping to get the 2nd part out in a couple months.
http://johnnie27jb.wix.com/bulletsbourboncomics

CreativeAlien

Whippersnapper

Postby CreativeAlien » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Funny name. Funny comic.

littlenando

A Quagmire

Postby littlenando » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Have you had any luck on the selling aspect of your comic? Selling sucks unless you pin a good distributor/publisher. I tried and failed. Good luck with your sales!!

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:18 am

I'm afraid I haven't really seen much in the way of sales.(For this issue anyway.Which stinks,since it's taking me longer to get the next issue out,because of lack of sales. :cry: )

I self publish with a POD printer,so I knew it'd be a tough road.I've tried going right to the source,by sending comic shops my press release.I got a couple sales on the first issue that way.But the printing/postage costs can be a burden.

In any case, I'm committed to keeping the stories going and hopefully getting some interest from forums of like minded folks like this one. Thanks for checking it out!

jorgear

Faster Pussycat

Postby jorgear » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:13 am

great work. Congrats!

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Well, I've got my next issue of The Adventures of Bullets Bourbon out. This is the conclusion of the story that began in issue #2. Bullets finally comes face to face with the infamous Pencilneck! Check out my website for a free preview.

doodledude

Postby doodledude » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:41 pm

My words are prophetic. :lol:

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:07 pm

doodledude wrote:My words are prophetic. :lol:

:smt017

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Well, it's been like 7 months since I gave this post a bump, so I guess now's as good a time as any. (Christmas is coming, and I could use a few sales. :P )

All things go well, the next issue should be out early next year. It will involve the team-up of Bullets two most dangerous villains: Carrottop & Pencilneck!

Until then, you can still check out the free preview of the most recent two part tale involving Pencilneck on my website and read the character bios.

There is also the new Zazzle store I set up over the Summer. Scope it out for some Bullets Bourbon T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs and the like.

And head over to the Blog section "Bullets Bulletins" for some of my Youtube reviews and other goodies. :smt006

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Well, it took far longer than expected, but issue #4 is finally good to go!

(Er, technically it's STILL not listed as of now, but I have some issues I can sign & send out while I'm waiting for them to get it up on Indy Planet!)

So go to my website for a free 3 page preview of The Adventures of Bullets Bourbon #4 Street of Dreams! As an evil alliance is formed between Bullets two most dangerous adversaries, Carrottop & Pencilneck!

I've also updated my Heroes, Villains & Citizens areas to provide Bios on the new characters.

For a limited time I'll sign a copy for $3.50 -free shipping- and free Gift. Check it out!
http://johnnie27jb.wixsite.com/bulletsbourboncomics

moon-man

A Quagmire

Postby moon-man » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Haha i like the carrot head..

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 pm

I'm excited to be at the MICE expo in Cambridge MA this weekend (Oct 21 & 22) to sign some books & press the flesh as it were. It's a free event, so if any of you guys will be in the Boston area, come check it out. I'll be in room C table 105. Looking forward to it! :-D

diegogue

Whippersnapper

Postby diegogue » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Looks promising :D

leave a comment with facebook