Monday, May 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Official Outhouse ART Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hunter- I was about to say I'm moving into your studio until I read that this was at school lol.

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm

shannonh wrote:Hunter- I was about to say I'm moving into your studio until I read that this was at school lol.

Hahha, I wish!

I did have a space about a 3rd of that before I had to move. Now I got a small ass room and a den.

Deyvid_KDF

Birdman

Postby Deyvid_KDF » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 am

It's been way too long since I've picked up the pencils/pens and seriously practiced my drawing. I need to get back at it so I don't get too rusty!

I have been sketching ideas for a custom Klingon "civilian" costume that I want to refine and finalize with some comic book quality drawings.

Qapla'

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 am

Deyvid_KDF wrote:It's been way too long since I've picked up the pencils/pens and seriously practiced my drawing. I need to get back at it so I don't get too rusty!

I have been sketching ideas for a custom Klingon "civilian" costume that I want to refine and finalize with some comic book quality drawings.

Qapla'

Kimon Nicolaides' The Natural Way to Draw and Betty Edwards' Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain are good books, I recommend them.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 am

I don't remember if I've posted this yet or not

MrBryanJKing

Birdman

Postby MrBryanJKing » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 am

One of my comic pages from http://www.neo-earth.com

MrBryanJKing

Birdman

Postby MrBryanJKing » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 am

eltopo wrote:Image

This is very cool.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 am

Hey, that's very cool. Not a fan of the lettering, but your angles and layouts are very strong.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 am

Jon Salwen wrote:Hey, that's very cool. Not a fan of the lettering, but your angles and layouts are very strong.

I agree. There's way too much space between the lines of lettering.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 am

MrBryanJKing wrote:This is very cool.

thanks

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

new stuff

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 am

vectorized

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 am

always liked that clean look but i wouldn't mind seeing you render something. it's a sweet style.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 am

what do you want to render?

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Been too long..

leave a comment with facebook