Friday, May 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Outhouse Banner Thread (UPDATED 7/26/11)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 am

Jon Salwen wrote:You're a handsome man, sir...

:oops:

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

Hah, was that unicorn thing aimed at me?

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 am

"Please no "I want to be riding a unicorn requests". I will decide what pose and whatnot you will be in the drawing. I just need to know what you want to look like. Please pass this along to everyone who wants to be in this."-JS

Hey, you're the artist and the one that has to try and make this all work esp. with the composition so I can respect that. So are you just asking for a particular photo of what we want to look like or do you mean like costume details, or linked to another character to parody like you've got above? Is this about likeness or theme, or both even sans Unicorn?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 am

I would say that you can see my picture on my Facebook, but in the spirit of Outhousery, I should probably be depicted as a crown wearing ape, right?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Hunter: I guess it was aimed at you. I didn't look to see who posted that request. :-D I just need to know how you want to look. If you want to look like you, cool. If you want to be wearing a Nova helmet, then just give me a heads up and so on

SimIAN: you will indeed be a crown wearing ape...

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Jon Salwen wrote: SimIAN: you will indeed be a crown wearing ape...

Woo hoo!

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:Hunter: I guess it was aimed at you. I didn't look to see who posted that request. :-D I just need to know how you want to look. If you want to look like you, cool. If you want to be wearing a Nova helmet, then just give me a heads up and so on

SimIAN: you will indeed be a crown wearing ape...

Hah, no problems. Ok, I do have an idea of what I want to look like, I'll have to scan it in, but I made myself a parody hero called "The Spade", he's like a Grendel, Bullseye rip off and I think would fit in nicely with the theme you're already doing here at the OH.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

well i guess you can see what i look like on facebook, but i'll post a pic too.

I guess if you want to (even though its not anymore) you can make my hair green. probably should have the x-men x-logo some where on my person..

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:Alrighty. All sketches for characters will be posted in this thread. I'm already working on people and will delete them from an updated list as I go along. I need HELP from you guys if you want to be in this. I need to know what you want to look like and if that requires posting images here, then do so. YOu can also PM them to me if you don't want to post them.

Please no "I want to be riding a unicorn requests". :smt011 I will decide what pose and whatnot you will be in the drawing. I just need to know what you want to look like. Please pass this along to everyone who wants to be in this.

I would think my character would be obvious but let me know if you need something that Matt Groening won't sue you over. :lol:

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I would think my character would be obvious but let me know if you need something that Matt Groening won't sue you over. :lol:

A pocket pussy?

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:

A pocket pussy?

Your wife's going to be in this? :shock:

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Your wife's going to be in this? :shock:

No my wife's on this.

Your mom however is in the front of the line.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:No my wife's on this.

Your mom however is in the front of the line.

Your wife's on her period? Or does that period represent a 1/1 scale representation of your penis? Either way too much information dude. :?

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Your wife's on her period? Or does that period represent a 1/1 scale representation of your penis? Either way too much information dude. :?

:lol:

Now I'm going to e-mail you a pic of my penis.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Well I gotta be a wrestling styled guy crossed with a comics geek guy. I'm a pretty big dude, 6'4" 240 with the CM Punk build, goatee, short hair CM Punk kinda looking hair, right arm is tatted up with Superman, Flash, and GL stuff. Just go crazy with the Comicbook Geek meets Wrestler look!

leave a comment with facebook