Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Return of Bruce Wayne: the Viking Years...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm

...VIKING BATMAN!

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 pm

jsalwen wrote:...VIKING BATMAN!

Or perhaps simply a running back who doesn't fumble away the game. Though I applaud your attempt. :-D

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

jsalwen wrote:...VIKING BATMAN!

very rad sir

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

achilles wrote:Or perhaps simply a running back who doesn't fumble away the game. Though I applaud your attempt. :-D

Nah. They needed a Viking Batman

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 pm

achilles wrote:Or perhaps simply a running back who doesn't fumble away the game. Though I applaud your attempt. :-D

yeah cuz the Vikings were just awesome before Adrian Peterson :roll:
how about a defense that can hold one of the wrost offenses in the league to I dunno under 30 points ?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 pm

I'd have to see this colored. The shield is the only 'tell' that it's Batman. (The axe, maybe a little.)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm

cncoyle wrote:I'd have to see this colored. The shield is the only 'tell' that it's Batman. (The axe, maybe a little.)

Look at the belt, and the mask (it has a bat-nose).

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 pm

eltopo wrote:very rad sir

Thanks.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

jsalwen wrote:Thanks.

no sir
thank you

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

eltopo wrote:yeah cuz the Vikings were just awesome before Adrian Peterson :roll:
how about a defense that can hold one of the wrost offenses in the league to I dunno under 30 points ?

I love how Minnesota is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better this year with Favre despite winning only one more game so far...

:roll:

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

jsalwen wrote:I love how Minnesota is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better this year with Favre despite winning only one more game so far...

:roll:

to be fair up until what 2-3 weeks ago they did look pretty solid
them and the saints seem to be falling apart

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 pm

eltopo wrote:to be fair up until what 2-3 weeks ago they did look pretty solid
them and the saints seem to be falling apart

But isn't that part of the Favre package? That's what you get with him. He starts off solid (like with the Jets) and tends to fade late.

Everything's great when he's winning, just like T.O. But when he loses a couple games, everyone gets thrown under the bus.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm

jsalwen wrote:But isn't that part of the Favre package? That's what you get with him. He starts off solid (like with the Jets) and tends to fade late.

Everything's great when he's winning, just like T.O. But when he loses a couple games, everyone gets thrown under the bus.

well I think that's just the nature of pro sports in general

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

eltopo wrote:well I think that's just the nature of pro sports in general

True, but look at the Colts. You know Peyton hated getting pulled from the game, but they're all standing by their coach.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm

jsalwen wrote:True, but look at the Colts. You know Peyton hated getting pulled from the game, but they're all standing by their coach.

who is ? not that fans,the GM of the colts has a weekly radio show that apprently he walked off of because of all the angry calls

leave a comment with facebook