Advertisement

My WEbsite, comic book rater with lots of comics

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

comicracy
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

My WEbsite, comic book rater with lots of comics

Postby comicracy » Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am

Hi, I created the website www.comicracy.com , what it is is a place where users can go and upload their comics, have them rated, comment on other peoples work etc... well I need more people to join and it is my creation so I am showcasing it here. Hope you like it, better yet hope you join and become and active member. THANKS!

Image[/img]

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 166 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Tue May 25, 2010 11:24 am

Are you joining this site to be an active member, or just to push your own site? I only ask because your continued ability to post here rather depends on the answer.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 34 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 am

nietoperz wrote:Are you joining this site to be an active member, or just to push your own site? I only ask because your continued ability to post here rather depends on the answer.

Can the members vote on that one?
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 am

bkthomson wrote:Can the members vote on that one?

I'm afraid not as it sets a bad precedent. We're happy to have all comers here so long as they are here to take part instead of just shill, and that's the bottom line.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 am

nietoperz wrote:Are you joining this site to be an active member, or just to push your own site? I only ask because your continued ability to post here rather depends on the answer.

[meme]itsatrap[/meme]
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

comicracy
Faster Pussycat

Postby comicracy » Tue May 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Uh, I just ran a search on google for comic forums, found your website and thought I might find some people interested in my website. Its called networking, but I guess its frowned upon to do NETworking on the NET these days. Sure I like comics and I will hang out here too, but I'm not a lesbian whatever that has to do with anything.

TerriG
Twenty-Something

Postby TerriG » Tue May 25, 2010 2:58 pm

comicracy wrote:Uh, I just ran a search on google for comic forums, found your website and thought I might find some people interested in my website. Its called networking, but I guess its frowned upon to do NETworking on the NET these days. Sure I like comics and I will hang out here too, but I'm not a lesbian whatever that has to do with anything.

welcome to the outhouse, I hope you survive the experience

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Postby DMM » Tue May 25, 2010 3:02 pm

TerriG wrote:welcome to the outhouse, I hope you survive the experience

:lol:

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm

comicracy wrote:Uh, I just ran a search on google for comic forums, found your website and thought I might find some people interested in my website. Its called networking, but I guess its frowned upon to do NETworking on the NET these days. Sure I like comics and I will hang out here too, but I'm not a lesbian whatever that has to do with anything.

Best way to network here: contact site management and discuss it. Our webmaster goes by the name Jude Terror, the site's owner is Lord Simian and I manage the forums.

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

TerriG wrote:welcome to the outhouse, I hope you survive the experience
He needs to survive Nieto's axe first.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 627 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

We've had a bad run of spammers lately who show up just to post a link to whatever product they are shilling and then never come back. The worst ones are the ones who pretend that their website/product is something they just found, not their own thing.

It's absolutely cool to promote your stuff here - just, as Nieto says, join the fun and be a part of the community, don't just link and run.

If you take a look at the sidebar to your right, we're happy to post banners to friendly sites as well, for people who post here.

So basically, you owe us at least 100 posts for your link. Pay up.

/goodcop'd
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Jude Terror wrote:We've had a bad run of spammers lately who show up just to post a link to whatever product they are shilling and then never come back. The worst ones are the ones who pretend that their website/product is something they just found, not their own thing.

It's absolutely cool to promote your stuff here - just, as Nieto says, join the fun and be a part of the community, don't just link and run.

If you take a look at the sidebar to your right, we're happy to post banners to friendly sites as well, for people who post here.

So basically, you owe us at least 100 posts for your link. Pay up.

/goodcop'd

My suggestion: just post the word "boosh" 100 times.

/Topo'd
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Zenguru
Staff Writer

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby Zenguru » Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 pm

comicracy wrote:Uh, I'm not a lesbian whatever that has to do with anything.

That right there is grounds for dismissal, "buddy"! :x

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 627 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Zenguru wrote:That right there is grounds for dismissal, "buddy"! :x

Not even the ones we thought were definitely lesbians are even lesbians anymore. The world makes no sense, dammit!
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Zenguru
Staff Writer

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby Zenguru » Tue May 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Not even the ones we thought were definitely lesbians are even lesbians anymore. The world makes no sense, dammit!

Oh what has the world come to when we can't even tell who the lesbians are anymore?

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Creator's Corner