Advertisement

Who's good at drawing Superheroe's? Possible art gig,

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

J.M. Hunter
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Beast!

Who's good at drawing Superheroe's? Possible art gig,

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 pm

But tight deadline. It'd be roughly 3-6 pages. Pencils and Inks. We're on a tight deadline and our current artist is having some issues and might not be able to make the deadline.

The obvious question is: "Do I get paid for this?"

The answer to that is yes, after the main financier gets his money back, then the profits from there on get split up I'm assuming. But if interested show a link to your work here in the thread and if selected I'll put you in touch with the guy himself, so you can work out details.

Thanks for the interest, and this will be a preview book debuting at our booth in San Diego, the Comic con.

Advertisement

contramundi
cheese

Liked in: 7 posts

shannonh
Mad Hatter

Re: Who's good at drawing Superheroe's? Possible art gig,

Postby shannonh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

If payment could be worked out up front I will do the six pages plus redraw the pages completed by your artist. Sorry, been burnt too many times on back end deals.

J.M. Hunter
Motherfucker from Hell

Title: The Beast!

Re: Who's good at drawing Superheroe's? Possible art gig,

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

shannonh wrote:If payment could be worked out up front I will do the six pages plus redraw the pages completed by your artist. Sorry, been burnt too many times on back end deals.

Check your pm.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner