Monday, December 5, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

2007: The Year of the Crapper

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:31 am

starlord wrote:Hey! Don't make me force you to pull my finger! :evil:
*pulls own finger and farts* :smt005
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:05 am

Zenguru wrote:*pulls own finger and farts* :smt005


I should have seen that coming.

Or at least smelled it... :oops:
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:29 am

DeadFett wrote:If any of you are for some ungodly reason in northeast Ohio mi casa es su casa.


Becareful DF, I don't live that far from that area, and usually take a trip to Pennsylvania at least once a year. So you might regret that comment.

Of course the same goes for me, folks! If anyone ever finds themselves in Southeast Michigan, let me know and I'll treat you to a home cooked meal, a nice bottle of wine, and if I can talk my husband into it, some wonderful baked thing. My husband is an awesome baker. :D
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:55 am

starlord wrote:Becareful DF, I don't live that far from that area, and usually take a trip to Pennsylvania at least once a year. So you might regret that comment.


No way man. I'd love to meet you. Seriously, if you headed this way, let me know. We could at least meet up for lunch or something.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:03 pm

well, I may take you up on that this summer. It would be my last meal before camping. My in-laws own property up in the hills between Pennsylvania and New York. Very desolate. I'm talking: when you go to the bathroom, you take a shovel with you.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm

It really is great having this place it always brightens my day.

My year wasn't too bad, I didn't get a promotion at work but I think I'm better off. I was pissed at the time because the person that got it doesn't deservie it, but oh well. I realized that my postion has no major responsabilities.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:32 pm

misac wrote:It really is great having this place it always brightens my day.

My year wasn't too bad, I didn't get a promotion at work but I think I'm better off. I was pissed at the time because the person that got it doesn't deservie it, but oh well. I realized that my postion has no major responsabilities.
When that happens, it's time to look for a new job. You know that, right?
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Keb wrote:When that happens, it's time to look for a new job. You know that, right?


I kind of agree, but I think sometimes that's easier said than done . :?
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:06 pm

nietoperz wrote:I kind of agree, but I think sometimes that's easier said than done . :?


It is, specially in a small town. If you don't know someone good luck finding a good job.

I worked my ass off three years in the warehouse to get here it's going to take a lot more for me to leave. And like I said it's an easy job. I only have a lot of work Monday through Wednesday.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:15 pm

starlord wrote:well, I may take you up on that this summer. It would be my last meal before camping. My in-laws own property up in the hills between Pennsylvania and New York. Very desolate. I'm talking: when you go to the bathroom, you take a shovel with you.


Yikes! :shock: I don't know if I could deal with that. Let me know when you're headed this way. We'll make arrangements to meet up.
User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:10 pm

DeadFett wrote:Yikes! :shock: I don't know if I could deal with that. Let me know when you're headed this way. We'll make arrangements to meet up.
Yeah, make sure he brings a shovel beforehand.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Zenguru wrote:Yeah, make sure he brings a shovel beforehand.


Nah, my apartment has running water.
User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:53 pm

DeadFett wrote:Nah, my apartment has running water.
So it runs away. What if it never comes back?
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Zenguru wrote:So it runs away. What if it never comes back?


It always comes back.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, Clockwork_Fish, DarthEwok, Earth-2 NoctourneM, GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], Herald, Pizza Dog, Stephen Day and 66 guests