Tuesday, November 13, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

2018 Political catch-all thread. Are you so sick of winning yet?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SlamBurger

phrase IV

Postby SlamBurger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 am

So Trump Jr. is pretty much admitting to collusion now. Think there will be any consequences?

pastajoe

Rain Partier

Postby pastajoe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

Worst case scenario, Trump pardons anybody found guilty, knowing the Repubs won't impeach and remove him.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 am

SlamBurger wrote:So Trump Jr. is pretty much admitting to collusion now. Think there will be any consequences?

Probably not while Trump Senior is in the White House. After all Trump is doing everything he can to subvert the Russian investigation.

SlamBurger

phrase IV

Postby SlamBurger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 am

pastajoe wrote:Worst case scenario, Trump pardons anybody found guilty, knowing the Repubs won't impeach and remove him.

It is just stunning that after all this Fredo Trump just tweets out the smoking gun like it was nothing. Is he planning to take the blame for his father? Is he just colossally stupid? Is he counting on the Republicans absolute cowardice to protect him?

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 am

pastajoe wrote:Worst case scenario, Trump pardons anybody found guilty, knowing the Repubs won't impeach and remove him.

I think after Trump leaves the White House the public will be so shocked by all the deals Trump has been doing behind closed doors.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 am

SlamBurger wrote:
It is just stunning that after all this Fredo Trump just tweets out the smoking gun like it was nothing. Is he planning to take the blame for his father? Is he just colossally stupid? Is he counting on the Republicans absolute cowardice to protect him?

Is Trump Jnr stupid? Well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it? LOL But to be serious, nobody has to take the blame for Trump because according to Trump nothing happened. That's his excuse all the time. He thinks he is this Great God bestowed onto the American public but Trump only cares for himself.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:51 am

I wonder how many Americans are going to lose the coverage they currently have under Obamacare once Trump pushes through the new Trumpcare (provided the GOP can finally agree on something)?

Amid health care push, White House can't shake Russia
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/11/polit ... index.html

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 am

Does Donald Trump have a psychiatric disorder?

Should President Donald Trump be removed from office because he is dangerously mentally ill? Over 41,000 psychiatrists and other mental health professionals have signed a petition requesting this action be taken.

http://auburnpub.com/lifestyles/garlock ... 5cdcd.html

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 am

Here's what people in South Korea really think about Trump and North Korea

Im So-jeong, 25, student at Korea University, Hongdae, Seoul: "The way that Trump strategizes about North Korea is really concerning to me. I really worry about his personality, to be honest. I don’t think that Trump is fit to be anything, but seeing as he’s new, maybe we should give him a little more time to see if he’s capable of changing. Moon Jae-in and Trump recently met, and you can just tell that Moon Jae-in is more educated. I’m worried about Trump being aggressive and antagonistic in general. If South and North Korea are going to have a war, it’s going to be all because of Trump."

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-do- ... 017-7?IR=T

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm

If Trump is innocent, why is he acting so guilty?

We don't yet know for sure whether President Trump, his family, or his advisers actively cooperated with the Russian government's effort in 2016 to undermine Hillary Clinton and boost Trump's chances of winning the presidency. But boy, oh boy are they acting like they're guilty of something.

https://theweek.com/articles/710965/tru ... ing-guilty

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:01 pm

zryson wrote:
I think after Trump leaves the White House the public will be so shocked by all the deals Trump has been doing behind closed doors.

I think after Trump leaves the White House the public will be so pleased by all the deals Trump has been doing behind closed doors that there will be an outcry to put his face on Mount Rushmore.

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Seven months late...

Who's running this thread, Marvel?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Mac E Tero wrote:Seven months late...

Who's running this thread, Marvel?

Archie Comics

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Trump is frustrated Russia continues to dog his White House but he will just have to live with it

Among Trump associates, concern and frustration over Donald Jr. crisis

"There's no question in my mind that every person in the White House has some level of concern about this. Otherwise it's malpractice," the adviser said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN19X02B

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:00 am

‘Category 5 hurricane’: White House under siege by Trump Jr.’s Russia revelations
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

leave a comment with facebook