Thursday, September 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Okays.

So I tried to put a video on here of the jump, for you guys to watch... but due to the fact that I am USELESS with technology... I failed... EPICLY!! Sooooo... here's a pic of me in the air :D (not that you can tell it's me though) :?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Okays.

So I tried to put a video on here of the jump, for you guys to watch... but due to the fact that I am USELESS with technology... I failed... EPICLY!! Sooooo... here's a pic of me in the air :D (not that you can tell it's me though) :?

Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! 8)

Yeah, that's something I could NEVER do.

(You know it's only a matter of time before A.R.P. sees this...)

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Sooooo... here's a pic of me in the air :D (not that you can tell it's me though) :?

Arpy will be disappointed when he realises that.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:44 pm

HNutz wrote:(You know it's only a matter of time before A.R.P. sees this...)

fieldy snuts wrote:
Arpy will be disappointed when he realises that.

:lol: :lol:

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Sling Shot. :smt023

You should try a Skycoaster now. We used to have one here that took you up to 250 feet then drop you like a big swing. It was supposed to simulate sky diving.

After over hearing some of the ride workers talking I skipped it.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:Sling Shot. :smt023

You should try a Skycoaster now. We used to have one here that took you up to 250 feet then drop you like a big swing. It was supposed to simulate sky diving.

After over hearing some of the ride workers talking I skipped it.

Calling it a Sling Shot sounds so much better than 'Reverse Bungee Jump' :D

That Skycoaster sounds pretty rough. Don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon. :smt011 :smt011

I'll be keeping my feet firmly on the ground for quite a while now. 8) 8)

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 pm

I thought it was probably something like that. '

Yeah, you're a lot braver than me. :lol:

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:48 am

... why does this give me flashbacks of Ocarina of Time from when we'd get the fairy slingshot....? :lol: there goes the fairy~

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 am

I'd like to bungee jump, but it would have to be over a body of water. When I see the fairs/carnivals set up here, it's a crane over a pillow on a parking lot.
No thx. :smt018
fieldy snuts wrote:I love rides like that, the moment when you hit the maximum height and just before you start falling is amazing.

What I cant stand are rides like the graviton that do nothing but spin really fast.
Ditto. I can handle pretty much any roller coaster, but the Teacup ride at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld about makes me :puke: .

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 am

outsider wrote:Ditto. I can handle pretty much any roller coaster, but the Teacup ride at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld about makes me :puke: .

Huh... I'm almost the opposite. I can handle any ride, but the ones that spin around are less "invasive" to my senses.
That's... interesting. XD :lol: It's like when I found out that almost every other artist HATES drawing hands--and I LOVE THE FUCK out of drawing hands. Hm... maybe I should just... stay away from other people... for everyone's own good... but what fun would that be? :twisted:

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 am

I just hate ALL fairground rides full stop. I enjoy watching other people go on them and enjoy themselves but LIKE HELL will I go on them. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:26 pm

HNutz wrote:
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! 8)

Yeah, that's something I could NEVER do.

(You know it's only a matter of time before A.R.P. sees this...)

I think I'm not brave enough to do something like that.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Great job, PizzaDog.

I'm doing something similar in July. I'm going to be jumping off of a cherry picker onto a large airbag for charity. It's completely ridiculous, but there you go.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:Great job, PizzaDog.

I'm doing something similar in July. I'm going to be jumping off of a cherry picker onto a large airbag for charity. It's completely ridiculous, but there you go.

Don't forget to post pics !

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:Great job, PizzaDog.

Good luck. :)

leave a comment with facebook