Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I'm about to give up on the Rama

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 am

Do you need the devil plugin? :P

scottmdavis

Factor 8

Postby scottmdavis » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:26 am

no, the bend over and take it plugin.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Still no Rama for me.:(

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:Do you need the devil plugin? :P

We need the Newsarama Art Group to become the Bludnet or Official Blud Blood Art Group. Yes, yes????? :)

To Jon: Did you try the password change thingee?

To everyone else: Yeah, I feel your pain. It is a royal chore following threads. I read the comic news and anything else of interest, but posting-wise I'm just not into it. I've been a contributor to Comic Addiction for awhile now, but only post on their boards every now and then (that reminds me, I have reviews to do this weekend....arrgh), so I can't reallyu speak as to the board's worth. But the site news and, reviews, and main pages are all cool. http://www.comicaddiction.com/ It's cool, but I'd rather spend my time here.

It would be nice if the Blud could become THE place for creative types and fans to mingle, debate, learn from each other and chill.

So Super, how bout that art group? :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Ziz: I DO NOT want to give up on the Rama Art Group. I love that group. I've been there since week one. I'll keep trying, but I emailed the admins AND I tried the password change AND I tried to make a new account. It's become a little frustrating.

I would love to have the art group migrate here. If there's enough interest, I think we can make it happen.

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm

jsalwen wrote:Ziz: I DO NOT want to give up on the Rama Art Group. I love that group. I've been there since week one. I'll keep trying, but I emailed the admins AND I tried the password change AND I tried to make a new account. It's become a little frustrating.

I would love to have the art group migrate here. If there's enough interest, I think we can make it happen.

Love the art group as well. I really believe it's helped me grow as an artist. I'm a better scribbler for it.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:07 pm

scottmdavis wrote:no, the bend over and take it plugin.

Oh. :o

And about the art group.
For now, I'm liking having it on the 'Rama simply for visibility's sake (and the fact that we'd really lose adamcasey and stilts if I stopped doing it over there and I don't want to lose anyone). What would be cool is a little cross polination or something. For example:

This week is Magneto week! Now jsa and everyone having trouble posting on the 'rama can post here and I'll port it over there for them until the problem's solved. I know jsa's drawn Mags before. ;)

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:13 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:

And about the art group.
For now, I'm liking having it on the 'Rama simply for visibility's sake (and the fact that we'd really lose adamcasey and stilts if I stopped doing it over there and I don't want to lose anyone). What would be cool is a little cross polination or something. For example:

This week is Magneto week! Now jsa and everyone having trouble posting on the 'rama can post here and I'll port it over there for them until the problem's solved. I know jsa's drawn Mags before. ;)

Hmm...and it has the added benefit of a little promotion for Bludnet. Brilliant! I'll have to find some time to post a Mags over there this week.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:25 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:

And about the art group.

Very cool idea, Supes.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:

And about the art group.

You could move it to the Outhouse. There where everyone posts now anyhows.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 am

I post there from time to time. Nice place.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:08 am

I'm not really about the Outhouse. I'm not sure why. I like most of the people over there and everything. It's probably because I subconsiously relate it to ClubSeal... which is really unfair.

Dear my, do people relate US to ClubSeal? :o

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 am

I probably would if I knew waht ClubSeal was.

leave a comment with facebook