Friday, June 22, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season Five!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

cbikle

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cbikle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Bianco wrote:I think Kevin mentioned in an interview that the Netflix heroes are not going to be a part of it a while back, as I stated in a previous post the only one I think should be involved is Coulson since he was really one of the originals that started this whole thing and to this day on the show is still called an "Avenger"
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-Avengers-Infinity-War-Still-Doesn-t-Plan-Include-Any-Marvel-TV-Heroes-128497.html

It was (and still is) my hope, that he's just saying that and we'll be surprised by some cameos.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Good news: They saved Talbot and Coulson.

Bad news: That phone call home flipped a switch and Talbot's a sleeper agent

Oh, and apparently superspeed and robot arms don't get along.

Fitz and Simmons vs Ruby?
Uh oh...

Oh, yeah, the President was talking about Syria, so you might have to watch it On Demand.

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:30 pm

HNutz wrote:
Oh, and apparently superspeed and robot arms don't get along.

Oscar Goldman & his bionic man has been lying to us all these years

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:39 am

Damn that got gruesome all the sudden

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:46 am

Let's all give a big thank you to Yo-Yo for just kicking off the alien apocalypse. :lol:

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:59 am

Y'know, after a fairly lackluster week of Comic Book shows, this was really what the doctor ordered. Edge of my seat the entire time. :shock:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun May 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Talibot-as-Gravition went to confront the aliens and went to "negotiate". He's got a costume and a Zod-like goatee.

Thanos is name dropped by the aliens.

Oh, and Tailbot killed Hale. Like crumpled her into a ball. :shock:

Just thinking...

If, SOMEHOW, they did renew Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D for another season... What could they do?

The whole season could air before the next Infinity War movie (or close to it). They could explore the ramifications of a Marvel Universe that just lost half of it's population. Of course, if everything is undone in Avengers 4, that would pretty much erase everything that happened in Season 6.

OR... they avoid things. Again. They went to the future at the end of last season. Maybe they could go to the past instead and utilize mustachioed Patrick Warburton.

Thoughts?

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Sun May 06, 2018 3:29 pm

HNutz wrote:Talibot-as-Gravition went to confront the aliens and went to "negotiate". He's got a costume and a Zod-like goatee.

Thanos is name dropped by the aliens.

Oh, and Tailbot killed Hale. Like crumpled her into a ball. :shock:

Just thinking...

If, SOMEHOW, they did renew Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D for another season... What could they do?

The whole season could air before the next Infinity War movie (or close to it). They could explore the ramifications of a Marvel Universe that just lost half of it's population. Of course, if everything is undone in Avengers 4, that would pretty much erase everything that happened in Season 6.

OR... they avoid things. Again. They went to the future at the end of last season. Maybe they could go to the past instead and utilize mustachioed Patrick Warburton.

Thoughts?

Yeah I'm wondering if they are gonna have anyone on the show just turn to dust in the next few episodes?

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sun May 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Tyr Stormbringer wrote:
Yeah I'm wondering if they are gonna have anyone on the show just turn to dust in the next few episodes?

I assume if the next season does happen they have to find a way to explain it.

I can't believe it took this long to get the Gravitron payoff, they nailed the essence of the character though

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Sun May 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Bianco wrote:
I assume if the next season does happen they have to find a way to explain it.

I can't believe it took this long to get the Gravitron payoff, they nailed the essence of the character though

Oh yeah they absolutely did! I love Gravitron on here he has been amazing so far!

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Tyr Stormbringer wrote:
Oh yeah they absolutely did! I love Gravitron on here he has been amazing so far!

Adrian Pasdar needs a lot of credit for that. He's killing it

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Tyr Stormbringer wrote:

Bianco wrote:I assume if the next season does happen they have to find a way to explain it.

Possibly they will all be safe up in the Confederacy's ship?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon May 07, 2018 12:26 am

Bianco wrote:
Adrian Pasdar needs a lot of credit for that. He's killing it

He's killing LOTS of things. :shock:

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Possibly they will all be safe up in the Confederacy's ship?

Why would they be safe? The
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
seriously infinity war spoilersGauntlet finger snap took out 50% of the universe not just earth.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 am

"We can either save Coulson... or save the world."

Well, that sucks.

Can't wait for the season (series?) finale!

leave a comment with facebook