Sunday, May 27, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Allison Mack Arrested, Goes On Wall Of Weird

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 am

HNutz wrote:
I don't think they need "lookalikes". ;)

(Unless, of course, they all go to jail)

Too bad Jess Franco is dead. They could do it while in jail.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 am

achilles wrote:She was arrested by the FBI in a sex cult branding case, wherein she was the top aide of the cult leader, who branded women she allegedly recruited with his and her initials. There's got to be a song that applies...

The brand:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

pastajoe

Silly French Man

Postby pastajoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 am

Hmm, that brand looks Kryptonian.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:52 pm

A bit of her blog surfaced, and it seems clear to me that she's....nuts. I really don't know what her diagnosis would be, but she seems self-hating, to hate other women, (despite apparently being a lesbian or at least bi), and just basically unstable. I really don't know how she functioned well enough to hold down a job on multiple TV series, especially one that lasted as long as Smallville. I lost the link to it all, but feel free to post it if you find it; makes for....weird reading.

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:00 pm

achilles wrote:A bit of her blog surfaced, and it seems clear to me that she's....nuts. I really don't know what her diagnosis would be, but she seems self-hating, to hate other women, (despite apparently being a lesbian or at least bi), and just basically unstable. I really don't know how she functioned well enough to hold down a job on multiple TV series, especially one that lasted as long as Smallville. I lost the link to it all, but feel free to post it if you find it; makes for....weird reading.

I've read a couple of them as well, I think this guy saw that she was a little mentally vulnerable and he kind of used that to feed her the Kool-Aid. Like a Manson deal. She did some bad things but in a way I feel bad for her

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 am

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3878fbe9-857f-4d78-9bde-6abe9ea2d58c

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well the hot victim is looking to cut a plea deal, apparently. I guess she's going to...squeal on the cult leader in exchange for a reduced sentence. If I were her lawyer, I'd ask for a sentence to a nuthouse.

RobThompson

Flying Mongoose

Postby RobThompson » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:08 am

Exactly. Weinstein is the devil himself but Mack is a tragic figure.

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 am

RobThompson wrote:Exactly. Weinstein is the devil himself but Mack is a tragic figure.

There is a fine line, should Vader be forgiven because The Emperor manipulated him down the dark side & he was too weak to counter it.

I'm sure all those people affected by the horrible things he did can care less how he got to that point.

If that makes any sense,

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am

Bianco wrote:
There is a fine line, should Vader be forgiven because The Emperor manipulated him down the dark side & he was too weak to counter it.

I'm sure all those people affected by the horrible things he did can care less how he got to that point.

If that makes any sense,

No, because unlike Mack, Vader wasn't hot. Well, except briefly, on that volcano planet, but I mean the good kind of hot.

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm

In all honesty, I don't think it'd be wrong to treat Mack as another victim, though one with some authority. If she had some kooky thoughts before she was inducted, it's entirely possible she was manipulated like anyone else. But that isn't to say she shouldn't face some kind of punishment. Like achilles said, a mental facility so she can come to grips with what she's done, at the very least.

That being said...I did, initially want her to be found innocent because she's hot. But then, I wanted Bill Cosby to be innocent because I enjoyed "The Cosby Show".

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

SporkBot wrote:In all honesty, I don't think it'd be wrong to treat Mack as another victim, though one with some authority. If she had some kooky thoughts before she was inducted, it's entirely possible she was manipulated like anyone else. But that isn't to say she shouldn't face some kind of punishment. Like achilles said, a mental facility so she can come to grips with what she's done, at the very least.

That being said...I did, initially want her to be found innocent because she's hot. But then, I wanted Bill Cosby to be innocent because I enjoyed "The Cosby Show".

In a way, I'd surprised stuff, (maybe not like this, since I never thought of anything like this), hasn't happened more often with Hollywood. I mean a lot of these performers don't seem to be wrapped to tight, if you get my drift. It's a bit telling that Mack really went off the reservation AFTER Smallville wrapped. It isn't like she was lacking work, check her IMDB. I think it was more that she lacked structure.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:37 pm

achilles wrote:
In a way, I'd surprised stuff, (maybe not like this, since I never thought of anything like this), hasn't happened more often with Hollywood. I mean a lot of these performers don't seem to be wrapped to tight, if you get my drift. It's a bit telling that Mack really went off the reservation AFTER Smallville wrapped. It isn't like she was lacking work, check her IMDB. I think it was more that she lacked structure.

I'm sure it has, but Scientology has some badass lawyers to keep it quiet.

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Mack on trial:

Judge: "How many Sex Slaves did you recruit?"

Mack:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Which word? "Recruit"?

Okay, how many sex slaves did you manipulate into servitude?

leave a comment with facebook