Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Alternate Star Wars: A New Hope Ending

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Timberoo wrote:Image

LMAO - love it!

REPORTED!
for being funny

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 pm

They could have just had Darth go, "Leia, Luke....you are my kids. Here, have a Stardestroyer. Hell, have a planet, it's good to be the Empire. You can kill anyone that pisses you off, all the droids and lackeys you could want. Sex slaves galore." then have the two kids look at each other, then Han, who's going "Do it!", and answer "Hi Dad! :-D "

:P

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:They could have just had Darth go, "Leia, Luke....you are my kids. Here, have a Stardestroyer. Hell, have a planet, it's good to be the Empire. You can kill anyone that pisses you off, all the droids and lackeys you could want. Sex slaves galore." then have the two kids look at each other, then Han, who's going "Do it!", and answer "Hi Dad! :-D "

:P

That's considerably less funny. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Regulator wrote:That's considerably less funny. :P

It would work as a visual.

leave a comment with facebook