Thursday, July 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Anal Ease

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:18 pm

So, you have a 'box of goodies' to pleasure yourself with?

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:19 pm

xaraan wrote:awwww, lol, its ok, my crotch is back to normal now, it wore off after a bit
i heard a similar story from a friend of mine, except there was a girl involved. he put a numbing lube on like the one you're talkin about, but he didn't know that's what it was and he put it on before his erection was ready and killed his dick for that night.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:19 pm

xaraan wrote:I was just using it for lubricant on myself, not for butt secks

lol my bad :lol: Yep, Anal Ease is made from pretty much the same stuff as Oragel, so it'll make junior go bye-bye if you're not careful.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 pm

McKegan wrote:So, you have a 'box of goodies' to pleasure yourself with?

no, it's mostly toys and stuff from when I was married, there isn't much in there for solo stuff unfortunately, which is why I was making due

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:lol my bad :lol: Yep, Anal Ease is made from pretty much the same stuff as Oragel, so it'll make junior go bye-bye if you're not careful.

yea, found that out the hard (or not so hard) way

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Colonel Angus wrote:i heard a similar story from a friend of mine, except there was a girl involved. he put a numbing lube on like the one you're talkin about, but he didn't know that's what it was and he put it on before his erection was ready and killed his dick for that night.

probably would have ended up happening to me that way, but we never got to break out the eaze before we split up, so it had been unused until the other day

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Colonel Angus wrote:i heard a similar story from a friend of mine, except there was a girl involved. he put a numbing lube on like the one you're talkin about, but he didn't know that's what it was and he put it on before his erection was ready and killed his dick for that night.
That's hilarious! :lol:

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Oh wow.

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Daniel wrote:Oh wow.

I don't think you meet the minimum age/height requirements for this thread. Run along.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm

This could be my favorite thread of all time!

I bow before thee, Xaraan.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm

yea, do I need to edit the title and put NSFW? or is the fact that it says anal ease enough to figure that out?

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm

starlord wrote:This could be my favorite thread of all time!

I bow before thee, Xaraan.

ah, I posted this just for you actually, I thought it would bring a smile to your face

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

actually we have two different lubes. One like you have, but another one that numbs the head of the penis and makes pleasure last longer.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Ok. You win. That's the creepiest thread start I've read here.

I dunno, the one where his brother tried to fist him when they were wrestling was worse, IMO.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 pm

This thread should really be marked for TMI.

leave a comment with facebook